Quantcast

Original Heim 3Guide available from e*thirteen

PhilipW

Monkey
Mar 13, 2007
Leominster, MA
Hi all,

The last year for e*thirteen has been extraordinarily busy with the release of our new LG1+, SRS+, DSS, LS1 and SS chainguides. As most are aware e*thirteen acquired the patents and rights to the Montara Design Heim 3-Guide a while ago. e*thirteen has been gradually working on its own worthy entry into the 3-ring chainguide market.

While our new guide is not quite ready, we do have a limited number of the Heim 3-Guide stock from Jon Heim here at our office. For the first time, we are able to sell this complete guide directly to customers while we still have them.

If you are interested please email me directly for a copy of the order form. More information on the guide can be viewed here: http://montaramtb.com/Products/3Guide/3Guide.htm

- Unfortunately we cannot accept phone orders for this product.
- Shipping is only being offered via UPS Ground service and limited to the 48 continental United States. e.thirteen components will not be able to ship this product internationally.
- Orders for the Heim 3-Guide will be processed once per week out of the Leominster, MA office.

Cheers,
philip @ e*thirteen components
philipw@e13components.com :cheers:

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
One product that I would really like to see from you guys would be a Hiem 3 w/ a taco bash guard for my Mojo HD!
I totally agree. Two ring and three ring guides with a taco seem like the ticket!