Quantcast

OT: office furniture needed

DylanDeanDesign

Turbo Monkey
Dec 10, 2004
San Diego area, California USA
sorry for the OT/:spam:/BullSh*t/whatever the hell u want to call it.
I'm just checking anywhere & everywhere for leads on cheap/free office furniture. & since I know a lot of you...but don't have your email, i thought this might be a good place to post.

Why? cause i'm FINALLY OPENING MY SHOP!!! so i guess it's still MTB related! hehe:banana:

It looks like I’ll be moving into my new shop, in San Marcos, on either October 15th, or the 1st of November (date depending on when I can get my paint booth installed). Should be exciting! I can’t wait! ….but I just realized… I have no office furniture yet!

If anyone has any leads on any sort of office furniture, could you give me a shout. I’m looking for anything & everything… desks, chairs, tables, cabinets, display cases, futon or couch, hot tub/ Jacuzzis, pretty much anything & everything!

Thanks for keeping you ears/eyes open!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

-D-

coma13

Turbo Monkey
Feb 14, 2006
Very cool! I might have to check it out some time! (I live in Fallbrook and I'm moving to Escondido next weekend.)

coma13

Turbo Monkey
Feb 14, 2006
i'm moving into an apartment on 9th street real close to auto park way... over by where that home depot is, just west of the freeway.

spookydave

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Orange County, CA
There is a lot of places around that sell used office stuff. I know of a few in the Anaheim area. There has to be one or two down by you also. You know now that I think of it, Indurstial liquidators has an outlet in SD. Look them up. They have all kinds of stuff. Might be able to pick up an old Steelcase deck and chair from them.

DylanDeanDesign

Turbo Monkey
Dec 10, 2004
San Diego area, California USA
yay! :banana: i'm getting the couches from Sanjay.....
now who wants to bring them down for me!?!?! lol j/k

& i'm headed down to IKEA soon for umm..... i foget why..i just want to drool over the hot Euro chicks!

thanks again for the info. keep 'em coming!