Quantcast

other Sea Otter Thread

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
great pics pat , but you missed mastodon last night .
And you missed me getting stupid at webb..... Gotta love when you dont know there is a drop in the trail, you lean back, and Oh ****, thats alot bigger than I expected, then you drill your bashie into the dirt from a full bottom out..... Even better to just ride it out. Also fun to just flat out get out and ride hard again.....

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
How could it be bad? It's simply pbmedia.us.. And that's just the gallery. Maybe you can use those "IT" skills you have to click it and open pbmedia.us. :rofl:

Last edited:

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
How could it be bad? It's simply pbmedia.us.. And that's just the gallery. Maybe you can use those "IT" skills you have to click it and open pbmedia.us. :rofl:
My IT skills tell me you have a shady link. :busted: When you click on media, and then click on "biking" your link takes you to
which maybe you can see, but the rest of the outside world can't. Your link should direct to just
That'll be $150/hr for the emergency support with a mandatory 1 hour charge. You can paypal me of course...... oh and I get to keep your toothbrush to clean my cassette with :pirate2:

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
You could mention the site.... I thought you were talking about the link in post #1. :clapping:

Dirtbiking is screwed up as well and one of the places has a >...

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
DAANNNGGGG....Who's that sexy guy on the front page of your new site ;)
Haha, I like how i'm glaring at you in the shot from tipping point...and somehow I have super blue eyes in that shot. I think my sweatshirt is reflecting too much :P

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
Hey, that makes the shot look legit! Trust me, that would have been impossible to hide that thing...unless Pat wanted an epic case of poison oak.....again....

P.S. If you're "selling" the photos...then how did I just jack this super sweet shot of me panic revving and trying not to die off your site? You MIGHT want to fix that unless you want all the photos free ;)

also, thanks for not putting my epic fail jump on there :D

Last edited:

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Haha, eating dust is always cool. Who's backpacks were you holding? During the slalom I think saw 2 kids kind of assisting while learning from someone.

yesimaddicted

Monkey
Apr 28, 2007
centeral Euroland via CA
Haha, eating dust is always cool. Who's backpacks were you holding? During the slalom I think saw 2 kids kind of assisting while learning from someone.
[raises hand](purple frogskins, black hat, jean cut offs)
i was shlepping forest's battery backpack around. helping a bro out, with some learning on the side. o plus living the insiders lifestyle.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
I finally went through them all....

Here's some more:

Junya Nagata

Steve Smith (i've been told it's kind of a boring shot... i'm not really sure what else I could have done with it).

The Fly Over

X-Fusion is tasty

Kieran has switched to Rally Racing

Homeless Shelter

The Premier

This kid wouldn't stop doing candy bar wheelies through the pits.

Josh's bike

Slalom

Downhill

Kathy Pruitt

Cedric got the holeshot!

Snake-in-a-berm

Andrew Can Zuyen

Hippy

Duncan Riffle

Packing up and Leaving

It looks fine...

My bag should be okay, right?