Quantcast

Ouch ouch ouch ouch...

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
So, this is the craziest thing I've run across on the internet in a while. I mean, truly. It's disturbing. And I just watched the first 15 seconds of 2 Girls 1 Cup about a month ago.

The movie "Teeth" is in reference to "vagina dentata", or the "dental vagina" which, as you can imagine, is lore of a vagina that has teeth. It was used, apparently, to scare kids off from having sex, and as a tale to punish mothers. Go figure human history would come up with something so terrible. ANYWAY...

As I was urbandictionary.com-ing and google-searching "vagina dentata" and the movie "teeth", I came across this:

http://www.rapestop.net/

Now, rape is an absolutely terrible thing. But wouldn't you think that that tool would only make the rapist more angry, and more likely to finish you, after he finishes?

Just a thought.

Anyway... wince away... I know I grabbed my junk and groaned at the mere thought of something like that.

Barbaton

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2002
suburban hell
When that came out a couple of years ago (invented in South Africa, of course), there was a lot of debate about its effectiveness.

Will it make the dude run away screaming, or just infuriate him and so he kills you too?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
We could just add it on to the back of the Liposuction/fat rendering/biodiesel shop I've always wanted open. I predict human recycling will be the next big thing.
I'd like to make furniture out of people's skeletons. It will give a whole new meaning to a piece of furniture that's a family heirloom.

'Yup, the new dining room table... that was from grandma and grandpa"

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
I bet women are really looking forward to walking around all day with that thing between their legs. What if they get used to it and forget to take it out? "Sorry honey, I had a hard day at work and completely forgot about the teeth in my crotch. Now lets get you to the doctor before you bleed to death."

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I'd like to make furniture out of people's skeletons. It will give a whole new meaning to a piece of furniture that's a family heirloom.

'Yup, the new dining room table... that was from grandma and grandpa"
Awesome. I want to be turned into a bike.