Quantcast

Ouch

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
It is a bit old but I like watching it again, he bounces of the landing and flips like 20 feet to the ground. That gap is crazy with the barriers on the road. I have not seen a vid of the gap were someone lands it yet. The camra man freaks out, guess I would too if it was my friend.

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
it is not old. the gap (in lethbridge) was worked on for quite a while last season and the orig posting on that vid was not more than a handful of months ago....unless you consider a handful of months old.

i stood atop that gap and could not fathom why anybody would even attempt that. The zone you have to snipe through is either spot on or you are dead. Risk vs reward is not there.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
seand said:
i stood atop that gap and could not fathom why anybody would even attempt that. The zone you have to snipe through is either spot on or you are dead. Risk vs reward is not there.
The footage alone tells me that is something at least 2-3x larger than anything I'm ever going to attempt in my lifetime.
Judging by the "quality" of the video, I'm forced to assume that was far - very far - from being a professional shoot. That being said, if they weren't trying to get some footage for a Red Bull video segment then they need to stick to their full-time job of smoking crack.

Hi, Sean!

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
So has anyone landed that gap yet? What were they thinking building a road gap with road barriers at the top of the landing..... its huge enogh without making it certain death if you come up short. Anyone know what happend to that guy, can he walk :)?