Quantcast

Our buddy notquiteJDM

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Alright this guy isn't funny anymore. Now that I am getting death threats from the dude, I think its time to contact the police.

His name is Dustin Hansbrough. Does anyone else know anything about him, where he lives etc?

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Ridemonkey said:
Alright this guy isn't funny anymore. Now that I am getting death threats from the dude, I think its time to contact the police.

His name is Dustin Hansbrough. Does anyone else know anything about him, where he lives etc?

His location says Maryland...

Is he really threatening death-by-cross-country-roadtrip?

I remember his threads were quite angry.

Hey North East monkey people - you gonna let that punk threaten RM??

Mattoid

Monkey
Aug 3, 2003
Charlottesville, Virginia
JDM, come on man, you seemed chill the few times i've chatted with you.... this, assuming its all true, has got to stop. You dont know squat about any of us and we dont know nuthin about you, just chill the **** out. Your not going to make any e-freinds by being hostile, or any real freinds for that matter.

zerossix

Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
Arlington, VA
mobius said:
I know maryland a few of the XXL guys might be able to tell more. We saw him at massanutten and he was definetly afraid to come near us. I'm sure we wouldn't have a problem kicking his ass :p
he was at massanuten? whats/what'd he look like?

Mattoid

Monkey
Aug 3, 2003
Will you guys please ease off this kid? If you do then he'll go away. He is taking this more seriously than any of you guys. Also, I dont really think he made any serious threats. He just doesnt realize where the line between internet banter and real life "hating" lies.

Ridemonkey

Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Mattoid said:
Will you guys please ease off this kid? If you do then he'll go away. He is taking this more seriously than any of you guys. Also, I dont really think he made any serious threats. He just doesnt realize where the line between internet banter and real life "hating" lies.
No he won't go away. He's created around 10 accounts here just so he can keep up the BS. His behavior has gone over the line and its time to start taking it seriously. If he would go away I'd be perfectly happy to let it go.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
is this the same guy that signed on as "myblackfriends" and starting trashing me?

regardless this guy needs to chil out.

zerossix

Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
Arlington, VA
Ridemonkey said:
No he won't go away. He's created around 10 accounts here just so he can keep up the BS. His behavior has gone over the line and its time to start taking it seriously. If he would go away I'd be perfectly happy to let it go.
corey had to give him the boot from DCstreet too.

corey_rideDC

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
DCmetro
Mattoid said:
i've tried ignoring him, for months at a time. he refuses to go away. i think it's time to start taking this VERY seriously. what i once thought was an immature child, i'm starting to see some actual psychotic behavior. matt, anytime you threaten someone's life in a public forum it's serious. jail-time serious.

18 USC § 875
[TITLE 18. CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
PART I. CRIMES
CHAPTER 41. EXTORTION AND THREATS]
§ 875. Interstate communications

(a) Whoever transmits in interstate or foreign commerce any communication containing any demand or request for a ransom or reward for the release of any kidnapped person, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.
(b) Whoever, with intent to extort from any person, firm, association, or corporation, any money or other thing of value, transmits in interstate or foreign commerce any communication containing any threat to kidnap any person or any threat to injure the person of another, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.
(c) Whoever transmits in interstate or foreign commerce any communication containing any threat to kidnap any person or any threat to injure the person of another, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.
(d) Whoever, with intent to extort from any person, firm, association, or corporation, any money or other thing of value, transmits in interstate or foreign commerce any communication containing any threat to injure the property or reputation of the addressee or of another or the reputation of a deceased person or any threat to accuse the addressee or any other person of a crime, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.
disregarding the 50 million times that dustin has referred to me as a 'hater', i don't hate him. i don't even know him. met him once at a baltimore street ride, gave him some DCStreet stickers and about a month later, the harassment began. and it just won't go away until we do something about it.

Mattoid

Monkey
Aug 3, 2003
i know its serious... just the other day i read in the front page of the washington post about some 15 year old kid that allegedly threatened some female class mate on AIM. The next day the FBI and cops had the school closed down, arrested the kid, and searched the school. This kid jsut doesnt realize a) no one cares (or used to care..) about all this and b) when you should ignore gettin dissed on a public forum.

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
corey_dcstreet said:
i've tried ignoring him, for months at a time. he refuses to go away. i think it's time to start taking this VERY seriously. what i once thought was an immature child, i'm starting to see some actual psychotic behavior. matt, anytime you threaten someone's life in a public forum it's serious. jail-time serious.

disregarding the 50 million times that dustin has referred to me as a 'hater', i don't hate him. i don't even know him. met him once at a baltimore street ride, gave him some DCStreet stickers and about a month later, the harassment began. and it just won't go away until we do something about it.
anyone that turns his talk into physical threats over e-trash talking has some serious issues. i think RM is right that it's time to take this matter to the authorities so that he can get a grip on reality. i just can't begin to even understand how someone can go from being such an a**hole on-line to people and then turn around and get so offended to the point of threatening violence because he can't take being talked back to.

RM: since he registered and raced at the massanutten race, i'm sure you can contact them or racersedge to get his actual physical address.

Mattoid

Monkey
Aug 3, 2003
hopefully he ****s his pants after reading all this and makes some sort of appology. If you guys go to the cops and they act on it I think the penalties for e-threateing a persons life is 5 years and $5000.

Sep 29, 2004
i dont know much about alot of things but this really just sounds like a kid saying things without realises the reprucussions...

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
and hey RM, can't you track the IP addresses of us when we log onto the site? If he has created so many multiple accounts, shouldnt you be ablet to get his IP, and then turn that into the cops so they can trace it?

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Ridemonkey said:
Please list the 10 accounts so we can put on them on the ignore list.

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
2464 said:
Yeah you guys def. need to let this go, if he's been banned and cannot defend himself and you're all STILL talking **** (yes BOTH sides are guily here judging from past threads and forums, I searched!) then thats pretty bad.
i bet this is him

zaphod1

Monkey
Oct 7, 2004
great mills md
i met him at the shed awile back he didn't seem like a bad dude. Maybe he just has nothing better to do. Anyway the whole thing is getting out of hand.

Ridemonkey

Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Dem0 said:
**** talking about someone you don't know is sad.

admin please delete this thread so people like drt_jumper can't bring up old news topics.
What part of you are not welcome at my site don't you understand Dustin?

AlmostHeaven

Turbo Monkey
Jun 8, 2005
VIRGINIA
what happened to Racer-X?

did RM ban him too? i tried PMing him but i never get a response,and everytime he posts something none of the words show up,only his user name.

WTF?

BUCKET

Monkey
Apr 30, 2004
Rocktown, VA
AlmostHeaven said:
what happened to Racer-X?

did RM ban him too? i tried PMing him but i never get a response,and everytime he posts something none of the words show up,only his user name.

WTF?
I guess it's a possibility that he was banned, but he also is living in Snowshoe now, not sure how accessible the internet is to him up there.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
If I lived in Snowshoe, I dont know if I would be on the internet much either. I could ride or ski all day. Depending on the season of course.