Quantcast

Our fearless leader...

S

Sniper

ok, you're gonna have to explain to me why this is so true....

S

Sniper

oh, lol. i didn't know that was bush. it looked like one of donald duck's relatives to me :)

S

Sniper

Originally posted by LeatherFace

Hmmmm, aren't they one and the same?;)
i dunno. the cartoon characters might be just a tad bit sharper.

so how you doin', lf?

Originally posted by astral

i dunno. the cartoon characters might be just a tad bit sharper.

so how you doin', lf?
I'm ok...just finished my last final. I think it is safe to say that I am finally leaving my undergraduate career behind me...thank god. I had trouble containing myself in class at times---have you ever just wanted to stand up in a huge lecture hall and start screaming obscenities? That pretty much sums it up...

S

Sniper

I'm ok...just finished my last final. I think it is safe to say that I am finally leaving my undergraduate career behind me...thank god. I had trouble containing myself in class at times---have you ever just wanted to stand up in a huge lecture hall and start screaming obscenities? That pretty much sums it up...
yup, every single time i sat in class i wanted to scream. congrats on graduating, whenever day that is, and major good luck @northeastern. :thumb:

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...

Actually sweatie, I WOULD PAY GOOD MONEY TO SEE DAT!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!

:D :D :sneaky: :heart: ;)