Quantcast

Our Level...

t1maglio

Monkey
Oct 29, 2001
southern wisconsin
Someone commented that we need more pics on here, and I totally agree, but also more video of us riding, not just pros (don't get me wrong, I like watching the HC stuff as much as anyone, but I also like to get a feel for those with who I converse on a daily basis).

Anyway, one of my buddies who is actually on tour with Vic Murphy compiled a little video a few years back (so the footie is between 4-6 years old) and I thought I would start this thread out with my section. A lot has changed in that amount of time as far as my personal riding, but I don't have any recent stuff so this will have to do for now (oh, and its all on a 20, I'm just getting back into bigger wheels).

Enjoy.

t1maglio

Monkey
Oct 29, 2001
southern wisconsin
BankS. We actually sessioned them in the middle of the day with cops a stone throw away and when they got done directing traffic they walked by us, said "hi" and kept going. We weren't being obnoxious, but around where I'm from we would have gotten a good lecture. They are right up from the Brooklyn banks as well, fun area of town to ride.

sealclubber

Monkey
Nov 21, 2007
hmm looks like my account got deleted or i forgot my email for it.

anyway hers a short one of me near the start of this year. took a few years off after bmx bikes got too small.

Landon

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
My level: Low

Sitting duck, when I'm healed I'd like to visit your trails. Maybe bring some PDX folks down for a day.

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
Man, I miss that indoor at Salem. Such a cool place.

The trails are far from 'mine' but I am an active contributor to the betterment and perpetuation of them. :) I would love to bring you down there sometime.