Quantcast

Our new RTM!!

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Road Trip Machine baby! :dancing:

Super fun to drive, enough power, more than I expected. And lotsa lotsa room inside!

SouthWest here we come! :cool:

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
stosh said:
To buy a new one, I want an MKIII.
I though you didn't ride anymore... :devil:

But seriously, your bike is a good deal... barely ridden! :nuts:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Jozz said:
I though you didn't ride anymore... :devil:

But seriously, your bike is a good deal... barely ridden! :nuts:
*edit* I deleted the "Your Mother" joke.

Someone should buy my bike!!!

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
douglas said:
didnt you have a vehicle stolen right before one of your other trips?
Oh yeah... that... I'm trying to not think of it! :nope:

@MMcG, rear hitch rack for summer, inside for winter rides. Roof is too damn high!

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Echo said:
Are you stopping at Ray's?
Probably not John, unless our plans changes... and they have changed alot so you never know. I'll let you know for sure!

Just tested bike hauling capability. Karine's small Element ( :rolleyes: ) fits really tight with both wheels on. So my large Blur will not fit. Bit disapointed by that.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Rip said:
The spring gathering at bear brook.
I was planning of hitting CT that week-end... but if a big group is going at Bear Brooke, we might drop by for sure! :thumb:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Jozz said:
Just tested bike hauling capability. Karine's small Element ( :rolleyes: ) fits really tight with both wheels on. So my large Blur will not fit. Bit disapointed by that.
How were you loading the bikes? I've considered the Honda and mainly because they advertise a bike being loaded with no wheels removed. And plastic floors:drool: I wish I had plastic floors, carpets in cars are silly.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Westy said:
How were you loading the bikes? I've considered the Honda and mainly because they advertise a bike being loaded with no wheels removed. And plastic floors:drool: I wish I had plastic floors, carpets in cars are silly.
Plastic floors are cool!

I loaded the bike dead center and the tire was protruding between the front seat. Its false advertisment cause you would probably need to push the seat up a lot to fit a large downhill bike. But with the wheel off I'm sure their is space to spare for the gear and everything.

We are still gonna use a hitch rack since we need the space for the camping gear.

tartosuc

Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
montreal
Jozz said:
Probably not John, unless our plans changes... and they have changed alot so you never know. I'll let you know for sure!

You should go!