Quantcast

Our sport takes a step backward...

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
The rep given is an evaluation of that post.
Blues posting or not posting in the tread is irrelevant to that as it only relates to your post not the thread etc etc.

MTBracer

Monkey
Nov 19, 2007
Massachusetts
I don't even think she's cute at all. She Friggen ugly if you ask me. WAYYY too skinny and and if you shake her head you can hear the pea rattling around inside.:bonk:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
OK, everyone post the best photo they have of their significant chick and I will post a random photo of Miss Hilton next to it.

I'm not saying she's a great conversationist or someone you'd grown old with, but a week with this chick would be kill and you all know it so quit with the faggy hating.

Seems more of you would rather fantasize about a set of I9 wheels than a beautiful woman...

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
As an ass man, she has none. She has no rack either. She has a rather larger nose (especially compared to her lack of rack) AND she's dumb as hell.

My main 2 requirements for any woman are:
Nice ass
Brains

She fails on both counts.

<edit> My wife + beer = FTW

Avatar quality photo for the fail.

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
OK, everyone post the best photo they have of their significant chick and I will post a random photo of Miss Hilton next to it.

I'm not saying she's a great conversationist or someone you'd grown old with, but a week with this chick would be kill and you all know it so quit with the faggy hating.

Seems more of you would rather fantasize about a set of I9 wheels than a beautiful woman...
:clapping:

the intarweb brings out the dumbass in everyone. she is hot and she is dumb. end of story.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
The best thing for the world would be for her to crash, hit her head, and die.

If you look at it that way, Hilton not wearing a helmet is a VERY positive move...
OMG! I agree with Silver! :shocked:

Loco I am ashamed of you for admitting you would hit paris hilton. You'll find it was a bad move when you realize her dick is bigger then yours.