Quantcast

Our Trip - Fruita, Moab, Sedona, etc.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Thanks Jozz!

I recognize a lot of the trails in those pics. I love Fruita and Sedona. If I wasn't married already, I'd marry them!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

Makes me regret the only thing I made time for in CO was work 90% of the time.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Jozz said:
I
The text is in French, but in this era of microwave and high speed everything, most people don't take the time to read anyway!
Only because for most of the threads nowadays it's not worth reading, but ride threads are definately exempt.
Thanks for sharin man.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Andyman_1970 said:
Dude you guys rode at Haw Ridge in TN............sweet :thumb: awesome trails...........
Its suprising what can be accomplished with just a small hill!

Good job on those trails! I really dug the cement bag bridge! :thumb:

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
Holy crap! That is one HUGE loop you guys did of the US! Did you guys hit any of the PNW at all?
That would be a vaca I'd like to do after I get out of school. Start in BC and work my way down the Rockies, then shoot across to the Appalachians and head north till Quebec. From there, I'd bang a right and go to Newfie-land. Or maybe I'd go reverse, but on the drive to Newfie-land, I'd go thru Wyoming and then the Badlands, Toronto (home), and northern Ontario over to Quebec. I need to meet a chic w/ a camper van :D

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
douglas said:
WOW! thanks for sharing those great pics!

I really hope someday I can ride some of those places

ps:I hope you can make it to M.Fest
:stupid: I hope you and Karine make it to Monkeyfest too!!

And bring Tartosuc and Mowd too! :thumb:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
nice.
see, now if you posted more on RM we could have hooked up for beers or a ride or both!
Your trip looks like it was a blast (i just wished I knew frech).

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
MMcG said:
:stupid: I hope you and Karine make it to Monkeyfest too!!

And bring Tartosuc and Mowd too! :thumb:
Its a possibility.

A big AllezY gang is heading up there late June... but as usual we'll try to make it down there as much as possible!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Jozz said:
Its a possibility.

A big AllezY gang is heading up there late June... but as usual we'll try to make it down there as much as possible!
Yep Bernard informed me that you'll be in the Kingdom while we'll be at Dalton racing our bikes for 24 hours.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Jozz via babelfish.altavista.com said:
For information on the paths nothing equalizes the bike shop Over the Edge.
You said it man, that bike shop is fantastic! Still going through the pics, still babelfish-ing the pages, very cool!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Jozz said:
I know I don't post often anymore, but I'm sure the good ol' monkeys will still enjoy some nice riding pics.

The text is in French, but in this era of microwave and high speed everything, most people don't take the time to read anyway! :think:

So here are the links for the pictures, enjoy!

Fruita, Colorado

Moab, Utah

Sedona, Arizona

Le Retour, Oklahoma-Tennessee-Caroline du Nord-Virginie

Looks like you and Karine had an amazing time. I was even able to translate most of the reports for Sq-Earl and I! :thumb: Great photos as always.