Quantcast

Out for 5 weeks

ukjason

sexist pig
May 14, 2006
leicester uk
Well i've done it again i've slipped a disk in me back(hurts) and the quak has told me to take it easy for 5 weeks to let it pop back in and to let it settle in propley.

ukjason

sexist pig
May 14, 2006
leicester uk
Just had a call from the doc it is a slipped disk pushing againt the sciatic nerve(sigh-AT-ik)Which cause's the pain around the bottom of the back, the backside and the back of the legs

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Dude, you need to have Robdamii fix you up! He'll sacrifice a few chickens, light few black candles, say a chant and you'll be good as new!!!

Sorry to hear about your injury. Hope you heal up quickly!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
You guys need to make up some cool stories to explain your injuries. How about you were saving puppies from Neo Nazis?

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Westy said:
You guys need to make up some cool stories to explain your injuries. How about you were saving puppies from Neo Nazis?

hmmm.......throw in a Rabid Grizzly Bear and some Hot Cheerleaders and we may have something

ukjason

sexist pig
May 14, 2006
leicester uk
well i've just had a call from my doc and all is not good he want's me to go hospital tommorow for further tests on my back and legs.

Feb 13, 2002
Seattle, WA
yeah... uh.... if you slipped a disc, it won't just "pop back into place"

You are looking at about 18 months of constant PT to get it back to where you are semi-ok. It will NEVER be back to 100%. Take it from someone who knows.

sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
Sandy Eggo, CA
SirChomps-a-Lot said:
yeah... uh.... if you slipped a disc, it won't just "pop back into place"

You are looking at about 18 months of constant PT to get it back to where you are semi-ok. It will NEVER be back to 100%. Take it from someone who knows.
Wow. You're just Mr. Good News, aren't you...

(I notice that this post is #666 for you :eek: )

bjanga

Turbo Monkey
Dec 25, 2004
San Diego
Woe to you, O Earth and Sea. For the Devil sends the Beast with wrath, because he knows that time is short . . .