Quantcast

Out of curiosity....(Coors, Axe, Bud etc... camps)

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
So I've seen these commercials for these supposed camps... apparently busting at the seems with hot chicks. What exactly goes on? Are the chicks hookers? Strippers? or the much-preferred chicks with low esteem who drink a lot? Are you guaranteed to get some? Or is it just a few days a cock-teasing?

What goes on at Camp Itchycoochie?

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
YOu are one uptight dude.
Did someone get a nasty PM?

Well, I'm not in need of any of these T&A weekends now. But had I won one of these getaways a couple of summers ago, I would have been pretty jazzed. But being the gentleman that I am, noone would ever now how many I had banged.

Then a again, maybe it would have just wound up being a good post on your botched opportunities thread.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Well, I'm not in need of any of these T&A weekends now. But had I won one of these getaways a couple of summers ago, I would have been pretty jazzed. But being the gentleman that I am, noone would ever now how many I had banged.

Then a again, maybe it would have just wound up being a good post on your botched opportunities thread.
Ah yes....the "Summer of Chris"

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Wait......so these crappy beer companies have CAMPS? Camps where apparently you go and hang out with hot chicks?

So yet again, rather than pay money to make a real beer, they blow thousands and thousands of dollars to pay for property, staffing, chicks(?), to promote their swill INSTEAD of just making a better product. Fvcking classic.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
So yet again, rather than pay money to make a real beer, they blow thousands and thousands of dollars to pay for property, staffing, chicks(?), to promote their swill INSTEAD of just making a better product. Fvcking classic.
It's the American Way(tm)

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
OK, someone needs to find a Budcamp PIN so we can investigate further.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
So I've seen these commercials for these supposed camps... apparently busting at the seems with hot chicks. What exactly goes on? Are the chicks hookers? Strippers? or the much-preferred chicks with low esteem who drink a lot? Are you guaranteed to get some? Or is it just a few days a cock-teasing?

What goes on at Camp Itchycoochie?

Sooooo, you want to go to a camp where they make crappy Headache inducing watered down beer?

As far as the girls, I think its a mix of all three

Wait......so these crappy beer companies have CAMPS? Camps where apparently you go and hang out with hot chicks?

Now if Sam Adams or someone like that had a camp showing how to make a good beer, I might be wanting to go to that!!!!!

:rofl:

".ca"

You've been assimilated.

Hahaha, you said Ass imulated!!!!

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
Hangin' with Riggs and Mertah
molson canadian has the ultimate mega keg party with a keg standing 2-3 stories tall.

how is anyone supposed to drink that much beer at once?

myself i d like to know about the axe camp...do women really get horny like that over deodorant? cause honestly if it is only the women at their cottage i am thinking we need a plan to all just show up at this place and call it monkeyfest.

what is a case of their products worth anyway? 4blowjobs and a fresh set of herpes each!?!

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California

In all fairness to the American macro-swill breweries, their profits would drop considerably if they improved the taste of their beer.

maddog17

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2008
Methuen, Mass. U.S.A.
why is it that these aren't taking place in the US.... not that i have anything against our canuck friends. i wonder if the chicks are US or canuck? as far as the byob, you could sneak your fav in and just dump out the bud and replace with yours into their bottle.