Quantcast

over and out

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
i've gone and decided to sell my Inbred. the bike has served me well these past 4yrs. when i bought it, i think i paid $800 for it. not bad for an 853 frame...the frame that Dirt Rag used in its review (yes, i do have that issue). since then, i've put about $1000 into it, and morphed it into one badass bike. low, long, and fast. that bike taught me how to really ride. it was home to my first King headset, first King wheelset, first Thomson stem, first big crash, i learned how to wrench on it. it's been there for me for a while. and now i am passing it on to the first person to give me $800.

one of the first pictures i took of it when i was still sporting the PX Goliath hubs (boat anchors):

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
it'll be in the classifieds tomorrow, but:

18" Inbred frame, 853 tubing. the frame has scratches and such, but no dents...nothing that would affect the structural integrity.
On One fork
King Rasta headset
PX bar
ODI Ruffian lock-ons
Avid SD7 levers and calipers with Rim Wrangler pads and Flak Jacket housing
Race Face Turbine LP cranks
Race Face Signature XS bottom bracket (rebuildable [the shop i work at has the bearings])
32t Spot chainring
SRAM PC58 chain
WTB Rocket V saddle
King Singlespeed/ DT 4.1 wheels built by Hammerhead Bikes with 14/15g black DB DT Comps and black brass nipples, with a 16t steel King cog
2.5 High Roller front tire, 2.35 Larsen TT rear (i can throw in some Maxxis tubeless rim strips if you'd like)

hubs were recently overhauled by myself (full overhaul, not just new Ring Drive lube...i pulled all the bearings and repacked them, etc).

the PX seatpost is worn, so if you're taller (5'11" or greater), a new one is needed, as it slips about half an inch. if you're shorter, it will be fine. or i can get you a cheap one for really cheap.

the stem is staying with me. it's a 26mm clamp (i.e. for road bikes), so i don't want to put anyone in danger by selling it with that stem. i've never had problems with it in the 4yrs i've ridden with it, but i'd rather not put another person at risk. if you want it, i'll throw it in, but i won't be held responsible if it slips.