Quantcast

Overshootin!

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
Who else loves it? Hopefully I'll be able to walk without a limp within a week or two here.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
um no over shooting most definitely sucks under shooting on the other hand kicks ass :D.
looks like you where in the proses of going over the bars, how bad you go down?

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
it was off a drop not a jump, I was pretty well situated and actually landed pretty evenly, I just caught the flat part after the transition lol. Didn't crash, I road it out, but landed hard enough that my heels dropped and I compressed them too hard and sprained my ankles.

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
sometimes you just gotta man up and do something on one wheel.

Last edited:

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
I overshot that because I was training my buddy haha. I started too late and was pedaling to catch up the whole time. It didn't occur to me that I might be going too fast until I watched the sloped catch part of the lander disappear and it turn to flattish.

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
its fun. it feels small (when you do it right). its also one of the slowest drops I've ever done. Its very well built, its a good spot for less experienced riders to step up their game and hit bigger stuff. sadly its in a remote region of alaska, and impossible to reach except by spaceship.