Quantcast

Own this.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Q: Is "Drumpf" the new "Killary?"

Because no matter how elequent and convincing the discussion, once one of those two terms is played, it's impossible to take the author seriously.

:confused:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Because no matter how elequent and convincing the discussion, once one of those two terms is played, it's impossible to take the author seriously.

Drumpf, Fuckface Von Clowstick, or Cheeto-Jesus are the only names I am going to use. I'll switch them up so they stay fresh, just for you. :cupidarrow:

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Drumpf, Fuckface Von Clowstick, or Cheeto-Jesus are the only names I am going to use. I'll switch them up so they stay fresh, just for you. :cupidarrow:
Of course it's totally your right to express yourself on the same plane as those who latched on to Killary if it pleases you, but it just doesn't seem to suit your intelligence level though.

Bummer. :(

IMG_7315.JPG

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
Of course it's totally your right to express yourself on the same plane as those who latched on to Killary if it pleases you, but it just doesn't seem to suit your intelligence level though.

Bummer. :(

View attachment 123890
Fine. You know what, I was thinking about it while walking the dogs and on the drive in to work, and you're right. Three times in one week. :twitch: Since $tinkle is gone, I guess it's your job to hold up the mirror in the liberal circle jerk that PaWN usually is. No matter how warped and distorted that mirror may be. Imma grown ass man and I suppose I should act like one.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
What pisses me off most is all the "We have to work together, we are all 'murikans and he is our President..." rhetoric being floated now by moron right wingers. BULLSHIT. Where was that during the past 8 fucking years? As Bernie said-

“Donald Trump tapped into the anger of a declining middle class that is sick and tired of establishment economics, establishment politics and the establishment media. People are tired of working longer hours for lower wages, of seeing decent paying jobs go to China and other low-wage countries, of billionaires not paying any federal income taxes and of not being able to afford a college education for their kids - all while the very rich become much richer.

“To the degree that Mr. Trump is serious about pursuing policies that improve the lives of working families in this country, I and other progressives are prepared to work with him. To the degree that he pursues racist, sexist, xenophobic and anti-environment policies, we will vigorously oppose him.”

I STILL stand with Bernie.

And you want some lefty rage? Here ya go...and a bit of truth thrown in for good measure-

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...

The fact is that they didnt so much vote FOR Drumpf as they voted AGAINST (S)Hillary...especially those disenfranchised Sanders supporters who were gutted by what Wasserman-Schultz and Podesta did to our man Bernie...the Democrats deserve what they get, because they are responsible for this.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
The fact is that they didnt so much vote FOR Drumpf as they voted AGAINST (S)Hillary...especially those disenfranchised Sanders supporters who were gutted by what Wasserman-Schultz and Podesta did to our man Bernie...the Democrats deserve what they get, because they are responsible for this.
it was between continuing obama's legacy with clinton or winning a election with bernie...our party made their choice.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
it was between continuing obama's legacy with clinton or winning a election with bernie...our party made their choice.
Was Bernie too far outside the entrenched DNC hierarchy that if he won, he'd be a threat to the leadership establishment - was that one of the reasons that made it so easy for Hillary to have him fragged?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Was Bernie too far outside the entrenched DNC hierarchy that if he won, he'd be a threat to the leadership establishment - was that one of the reasons that made it so easy for Hillary to have him fragged?
the dnc isn't ready to be that progressive yet...

the crazy uncle who sits at the kids table at the holidays...

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
I'm sure that was part of it. The fact that he's never even attempted to anchor a (D) to his name prior to running for president must have perturbed the DNC. Then, when he stared stealing a lot of her thunder and actually building support they had to have been pissed. If he could upset the Clinton apple cart, imagine what he could do to the rest of them?

Talking about you Debbie.

I don't think he's done upsetting the apple cart actually. Given the shit show the DNC has become the last three days, there may be a lot more party heads on the gate before the dust settles.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
What pisses me off most is all the "We have to work together, we are all 'murikans and he is our President..." rhetoric being floated now by moron right wingers. BULLSHIT. Where was that during the past 8 fucking years? As Bernie said-
The irony would be kinda sweet if this all wasn't very sad.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
What pisses me off most is all the "We have to work together, we are all 'murikans and he is our President..." rhetoric being floated now by moron right wingers. BULLSHIT. Where was that during the past 8 fucking years?
Already hearing this which is followed by a vigorous denial of accusations that Trump is a racist, misogynistic xenophobe despite the overwhelming evidence. It's absolutely appalling to me to be told to get behind him because he's the president. This bullshit about now is the time for healing and coming together that Trump is now selling is demonstrative of a classic bully. He has exploited the hatred and fear of a small percentage of the population with aggressive and divisive tactics. He has insulted countless minorities, religions, the disabled, veterans, and incited violence towards those who oppose him. This is what domestic abusers do to their victims; inflict harm then "help heal" the very wounds they inflicted.

So sad that some otherwise good people are blind to this.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I'm sure that was part of it. The fact that he's never even attempted to anchor a (D) to his name prior to running for president must have perturbed the DNC. Then, when he stared stealing a lot of her thunder and actually building support they had to have been pissed. If he could upset the Clinton apple cart, imagine what he could do to the rest of them?

Talking about you Debbie.

I don't think he's done upsetting the apple cart actually. Given the shit show the DNC has become the last three days, there may be a lot more party heads on the gate before the dust settles.
bernie won't get a second chance to run as a dem if he is still alive....the dnc will shut that shit down.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
bernie won't get a second chance to run as a dem if he is still alive....the dnc will shut that shit down.
Well, I meant more currently with the DNC and the democratic caucus's in the senate and congress than running again. His age will be a real issue. I honestly thought it was a bit of an issue during this election cycle.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT

False equivalence. Trump's family name historically was actually Drumpf

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
I am opposed to mandatory voting, crack whores and pimps already have too much on their plate and probably wouldnt bother to become enpowered and informed members of society. I only want input from safer, better drivers with tires that grip in the wet.
So you hate real modern democracies then? Don't forget only white male landowners.

Australia has compulsory voting for their former penal colony and they've managed to do things like stop mass shootings.

Many felons can’t vote.
6.1 million Americans can’t vote this year because they’ve been convicted of a felony. 2.2 million of them are African American; in Florida, Kentucky, Tennessee and Virginia more than 1 in 5 black adults can’t vote.

No other country works like this. The solution here is simple: As in France, Germany, Israel, Japan, the Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Peru, Poland and Romania, everyone should be eligible to vote, including those convicted of felonies and even those currently in prison.

Voter suppression.
Paul Weyrich, one of the founders of today’s conservative movement, cheerfully explained in 1980 that “I don’t want everybody to vote. … Our leverage in the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down.”

Republicans have taken this perspective to heart for decades, and are doing their best again in 2016 to reduce the number of people voting. Popular methods include purging voter rolls of eligible voters, reducing polling times and places, requiring photo ID to vote and voter intimidation.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Well, I meant more currently with the DNC and the democratic caucus's in the senate and congress than running again. His age will be a real issue. I honestly thought it was a bit of an issue during this election cycle.
i think they will treat him like the kid who is 8 years old and still shits himself regularly.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
So you hate real modern democracies then? Don't forget only white male landowners.

Australia has compulsory voting for their former penal colony and they've managed to do things like stop mass shootings.
"Opposed to" and "hatred" are two different things. Freedom is freedom even if you choose to let other's decide elections - which is what many people do. So yeah, I'm good with it.

Anyhow your hyperbole is very FOX News'ish, as is your right.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I got a six pack of cold ones that says Trump won't be as fucked up as his campaign led us to believe.

If there's one thing that's been consistent about every president that I've heard over the years is, they're mostly full of shit.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!

Care to provide another good example? I am quite sure there aren't mass shootings in North Korea either but I suspect it has little to do with compulsory voting.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
"Opposed to" and "hatred" are two different things. Freedom is freedom even if you choose to let other's decide elections - which is what many people do. So yeah, I'm good with it.

Anyhow your hyperbole is very FOX News'ish, as is your right.
So those developed democratic countries that don't disfranchise are less free and democratic than America? Who is towing Fox News nonsense again?

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
So those developed democratic countries that don't disfranchise are less free and democratic than America? Who is towing Fox News nonsense again?
I have never made a statement on any other form democracy or country or form of government - you are reading something into my post that just isn't there. Very FOX of you.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
I have never made a statement on any other form democracy or country or form of government - you are reading something into my post that just isn't there. Very FOX of you.
I didn't claim whores and pimps shouldn't be voting. That's more fox news of you, not me.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Neither did I, I simply said that their poor judgement needn't be perpetuated through compulsory voting; I never said they shouldn't vote - they just shouldn't be forced to vote. Fox on!
Agree

Voting is a right much like the Second Amendent right to own guns, but just because everyone who's eligible to exercise their right can - it certainly doesn't mean everyone should. I'm no way in favor of compulsory voting nor gun ownership in the US.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Not so much that he was "outside the entrenched DNC hierarchy" but that he was blatantly a Democrat of convenience.
He only joined the party for his run at the presidency, much like Trump did.
Both were extremist ends of the respective parties political spectrum and both only joined the party as a short term means to go for the top job.
The Republican hierarchy rolled over for the faux party member the Dem's didn't.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Neither did I, I simply said that their poor judgement needn't be perpetuated through compulsory voting; I never said they shouldn't vote - they just shouldn't be forced to vote. Fox on!
You specifically said you didn't want less informed voters to vote (which includes a good portion of Trump AND Hillary voters, not just less desirable to you disfranchrised voters). That's not democracy:

" I only want input from safer, better drivers with tires that grip in the wet."

cecil

Turbo Monkey
Jun 3, 2008
with the voices in my head
Our choice of candidates was diarea or vomit in two years the best people need to get voted in and hopefully in four years our candidate choice will only be heart burn and gas

Respond not react

Last edited:
Not so much that he was "outside the entrenched DNC hierarchy" but that he was blatantly a Democrat of convenience.
He only joined the party for his run at the presidency, much like Trump did.
Both were extremist ends of the respective parties political spectrum and both only joined the party as a short term means to go for the top job.
The Republican hierarchy rolled over for the faux party member the Dem's didn't.
I would use extremist to describe Mr. Trump, but not Mr. Sanders, who is a solidly grounded pragmatist.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007