Quantcast

owned?

Biscuit

Turbo Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
Pleasant Hill, CA
I crack up every time I see that pic!

I can't imagine what's going through the head of the driver or the camera-man.
Expression on the camera-man's face is classic.

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
nice tan line. That bastard got seriously owned. After they ran over him, the driver rocked the motorcycle back and forth to get it off of him, then the cameraman hit the guy in the head as they left him for the fans to kick his ass.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Hey, the discovery rider on the right is not wearing his regulation kit or a helmet. Dude is gonna get fined if he's not careful.

And where's his bike?

:devil:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Andy_B said:
hear... smell the sizzle of flesh
:stupid:

siz·zle
intr.v. siz·zled, siz·zling, siz·zles
To make the hissing sound characteristic of frying fat.
To seethe with anger or indignation.
To be very hot: a summer day that sizzled.

It's OK, I blame your parents.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
good thing its the Tour De France and not the Tour De US of A. if it was then the giuy on the ground would probably win a frivolous lawsuit and end end up gettin some DH place or or dirt jump area closed because of it.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
biggins said:
good thing its the Tour De France and not the Tour De US of A. if it was then the giuy on the ground would probably win a frivolous lawsuit and end end up gettin some DH place or or dirt jump area closed because of it.
Has anyone called him yet? :confused:

:p

:D

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
DRB said:
Its actually Raider fan. They are sorta like bees in that one is just like the others and they sort of take on the hive identity.
haha like when the style was to have one of the big poofy Raiders starter jackets just like the ones the players wore when they were standing around at the bench watching their team mates get wrecked out on the field.