Quantcast

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
AC Separation! That happened to me in March. I'm holding off on the surgery for now, I may get it in the winter. It was a pretty bad separation, but now I have full range of motion and it hasn't been bothering me. Had physical therapy for a while etc. Back on the mountain bike and climbing, with no issues.

I'll see how it goes for now. If I have the surgery, it'll be end of the year.

Good luck with everything.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Squirrel, glad to see you are alive! that looks like a hell of a fall! knowing what a broken C-bone is like, I cant imagine scap too! healing vibes))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Is the bike ok???
eh....kinda.

frame has a few scratches on it, need a new wheelset (front rim is shot, rear going dead anyway...), new handlebars, new hoods (lever bodies are beat to hell now...), new tires.

Oh yeah...new helmet!!

And I just got a call from our NY HR dept. that I'm getting outsourced mid-October. But I can interview with the outsourcing company and see if they want to retain my services!! oh boy!

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I feel for ya man, broken shoulder hurts like hell.

Did you end up with a concussion ?

If you did, it's a great excuse for not remembering someone's name, but they start to catch on after a few years.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
I feel for ya man, broken shoulder hurts like hell.

Did you end up with a concussion ?

If you did, it's a great excuse for not remembering someone's name, but they start to catch on after a few years.
Rung my bell pretty good but no concussion...few bruises and a black eye but that's it, fortunately. And yeah...the scap is way worse than the collar bone...