Quantcast

OYO yet another GMT OYO

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
going to retry the RMV now that my freedom certificate came in. Hopefully I can get that squared away, then get my passport redone and forget that I exist for another 15 years.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Morning. Planning an emergency trip to EU to attend a wake of my FIL in the busiest moment imaginable is fun, not. Rubber membrane roof above the sun room seems to have sprung a leak, open door sensor on the Beetle died, weather sucks, what a week. :dead: I'd rather be dusting solar panels of Opportunity on Mars.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Morning. Planning an emergency trip to EU to attend a wake of my FIL in the busiest moment imaginable is fun, not. Rubber membrane roof above the sun room seems to have sprung a leak, open door sensor on the Beetle died, weather sucks, what a week. :dead: I'd rather be dusting solar panels of Opportunity on Mars.
oof

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Not fun....sorry.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Last night was a shit show. Tried going to two different trail systems to ride fatbikes; no dice with all the fresh snow. Even the groomed xc ski trails were still too soft.

Made the best of it and went to a third spot to snowshoe one of the best trails in the area. Enough powder in spots to glide down the trail leaning back on the shoes.

Snowshoeing still sucks. But fun night.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
mornins.
half day. meeting septic dude later. hopefully he can save us money, as the other place has a rep for ripping folks off.
skiing + job interview mañana. hopefully we getting a dusting or something.
Feeling the SAD lately so i need this weekend in Mtns. no matter the capacity.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Didn't get enough sleep and therefore feel like a dull boy today.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
well that worked. I wanted to make sure that my old backpacking tent could handle a good storm with no leaks or tears so I set it up in the back yard yesterday. We received almost 1.5 inches of rain overnight and wind gusts of up to 40 mph. Not a drop of water is inside and all the fabric is intact after getting blasted by the wind :cheers: I did see all the spots where I dripped seam grip on the bathtub floor when I re-waterproofed everything two years ago though lol

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

Just got back in from my weekly business referral group meeting, and found out that I had just won the bid for a 10k signage project. My primary role is installation management and design...but if I sell a job, I get a commission. Nice icing on the cake. I'm working tomorrow night after hours on a side job installing floor graphics, and on Sunday I'm installing graphics on a fleet of landscaping vehicles. I'll be tired coming into Monday, but have made an extra week's pay in 10hrs.

Y'all go be good.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
well that worked. I wanted to make sure that my old backpacking tent could handle a good storm with no leaks or tears so I set it up in the back yard yesterday. We received almost 1.5 inches of rain overnight and wind gusts of up to 40 mph. Not a drop of water is inside and all the fabric is intact after getting blasted by the wind :cheers: I did see all the spots where I dripped seam grip on the bathtub floor when I re-waterproofed everything two years ago though lol

Seam sealer on the floor of the tub helps stop your mattress sliding around.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Good Morning!!

Just got back in from my weekly business referral group meeting, and found out that I had just won the bid for a 10k signage project. My primary role is installation management and design...but if I sell a job, I get a commission. Nice icing on the cake.
Your commission was cake with icing? You got FUCKED, man. I'd renegotiate your employment contract, if I were you...