flexy
doublewide
huck

blank them all out, i say

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I'd like to see any or all of the e-lingo banned... such as R0x0rs (Or however you "spell" it) and "!!!1111oneone11". Yeah sure, I am an "old" retro grouch old fashioned whatever, but I for one take pride in being able to read and write correctly.

I don't care what the context, one should always wield the tool of language correctly. To do otherwise only displays ignorance or laziness... no matter what your age.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
i use !!!!!1!!one! on occasion, and i am capable of writing correctly, thank you

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
PonySoldier said:
Errr Not exactly :nope:
:nuts: . that is all. capable of doesn't mean that i must deign to capitalize properly here. heh

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
SkaredShtles said:
WTF is that supposed to mean? :confused:
it started when people would let off the shift key too early when writing a sequence of exclamation points: like this!!!!!!11 but then it turned into a parody of the slip, as if the person remembered again to hold down shift: like this!!!!!11!!! the final step was to substitute "one" for "1", which is humorous (well, to those who get it :D) because it's intentional.

short version: it's making fun of people who get too enthusiastic with punctuation and the shift key.