Quantcast

&%@ p s,upsd@%&

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Better half and spawn got sick on friday, and I've been privately extolling my immunity to common virus's and/or food poisoning all weekend. Then I threw up on my lap driving home from a jump line dig. It was like I was in college again, sans the mullet and Metallica t-shirt. Hopefully some jäger coffee will set me straight.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I have a bad cold and my shoulder hurts. I have been abstaining from my two favorite drugs, Aleve and pseudoephedrine as I have a pre-employement drug screening this morning and there is a chance they can cause a false positive. Will go on an OTC drug bender after peeing in a cup.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Good afternoon.

Its the "family day" holiday up here in Ontario, so naturally I've slept in and avoided most contact with them haha.

Great day to do absolutely nothing and perhaps think about doing some home work..

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Paid day off. Good day to be a state employee.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Still working on my chores. Yeah! I didn't realize how much isht I had to do. I'm down to just plumbing at this point though.
We got Wifey an eliptical yesterday to put down in the basement. She doesn't have a ton of time with Haley during the day, so this is our solution to getting her exercising while Haley is down.

Ride Monzie

Monkey
Jan 4, 2013
Killafornia
Not sure if today is paid or not but I have it off. It's cold but nice out. I haven't eaten in a few days and am hungry but don't have an appetite. Maybe I'll walk to the new hipster wet dream restaurant down the block and see if it's any good.

Burnt-Orange

Monkey
Jan 5, 2013
I'm ready for March
every time we get a good base of snow the temp goes up for one day so the next week can suck
I am out of anything that resembles motivation
it took me 5 minutes to come up with this post
enjoy

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Well, #2 is a week old now (and doing great I might add, along with mommy). I'm just barely getting over the throat infection I must have picked up at the hospital, and #1 is starting to come down with the same infection only it's in his ears too. He hasn't slept through a night in about four nights and is being a total little **** (which I guess is normal for a sick two year old) I feel like I'm constantly on the verge of losing it on him.

What ever possessed me to think I could parent two kids!?!?! :-\

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon monkeys! Day 1 of my February break = house cleaning! I had some time to do a bunch of it last week when Syd was home with the stomach bug so I haven't got a lot left to do and then it's on to some fun! Supposed to be a mixed bag of weather tomorrow and it's really cold and windy out today, but we're hoping to get out for a snowshoe while it's still sunny.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Well, #2 is a week old now (and doing great I might add, along with mommy). I'm just barely getting over the throat infection I must have picked up at the hospital, and #1 is starting to come down with the same infection only it's in his ears too. He hasn't slept through a night in about four nights and is being a total little **** (which I guess is normal for a sick two year old) I feel like I'm constantly on the verge of losing it on him.

What ever possessed me to think I could parent two kids!?!?! :-\
You can...that's why :) I love being a mommy of 2 (one just turned 7 and the other is 8 months old). It's not an easy job, but definitely the most rewarding :)