Quantcast

P town

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
I'm going to be in Portland this weekend for the U of P graduation and I might have a couple hours to kill. Anything not too far away? (I'll be staying in Jansen beach)

Dan89

Monkey
Mar 15, 2006
my ass
yea for sure....

from jansen beach: take a left, then go strait for 5 miles, then turn left, then right, then left, then right, then left, go up the hill, go down the hill, take the dirt road on your left, go about 2.25 miles and you will see a single track in the bushes. :clue: :clue:

:oink: :rofl: :oink: :rofl:

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
Dan89 said:
yea for sure....

from jansen beach: take a left, then go strait for 5 miles, then turn left, then right, then left, then right, then left, go up the hill, go down the hill, take the dirt road on your left, go about 2.25 miles and you will see a single track in the bushes. :clue: :clue:

:oink: :rofl: :oink: :rofl:
Thanks for the info peter :rolleyes: I heard there is an awesome road gap back there with a stream in the inverted landing then a roof gap to flat driveway landing. I'll hit it up for sure, just hope my foot doesn't slip off the pedal.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
bent^biker said:
I'm going to be in Portland this weekend for the U of P graduation and I might have a couple hours to kill. Anything not too far away? (I'll be staying in Jansen beach)
I'm going dirt jumping at the Grotto this afternoon. SE 92nd and Skidmore. next to the 205 and Sandy.
Saturday going to Post Canyon.
Sunday going to GHY Softies (maybe).

Let me know,
Tim

fingalingdan

Chimp
Jan 8, 2005
Cornelius Oregon
hey tim, what time are you going to be out at post. a buddy and i are going out there and don't have anybody for a shuttle vehicle. i've got an f-150 for getting up, if you've got a rig to get us back up that would be cool.

jamie
503-969-1645.

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
fingalingdan said:
hey tim, what time are you going to be out at post. a buddy and i are going out there and don't have anybody for a shuttle vehicle. i've got an f-150 for getting up, if you've got a rig to get us back up that would be cool.

jamie
503-969-1645.
We're heading out of Portland at 8:00 am. There are supposed to be a lot of people there. I saved your number, maybe we'll meet up, I'm on a polished Mountain Cycle with yellow Dee Maxs and a blue Dorado. You can just shuttle to the top and hang out at family man for a ride back up to 2 chair 2.

Tim