Quantcast

PA race

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
to race expert do I need an annual norba Lic? Or could I just pay for the day?
entry fee? 30 bucks all classes?

basically im trying to decide if i just buy the norba lic in spokane, or pay for days for the 2 washington races, and get the obra licsense. So far it looks to be a wash across the season, its just a matter of timing of paychecks fo rhtis weekend, and im strapped......

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
oly said:

basically im trying to decide if i just buy the norba lic in spokane, or pay for days for the 2 washington races, and get the obra licsense. So far it looks to be a wash across the season, its just a matter of timing of paychecks fo rhtis weekend, and im strapped......
I think it's all $30. As far as the license...you will need to get a day one if you don't have an annual norba license I believe.

nohbody

Chimp
Mar 5, 2005
Seattle
Last time i raced NORBA (8 years or so ago), beginner and sport (i think) could get the day license. Pro's and experts needed to get the annual one. I have no clue what it is now.

:thumb:
oly said:

Im going to just buy a NORBA, it has insurance and i plan on flying to a race this year..so Ill need it and Nationals...are you not going to Idaho? I really dont want to, but they have me buy the balls..or can I buy a UCI license and do all canuck stuff too? :confused:

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
bibs said:
:thumb:

Im going to just buy a NORBA, it has insurance and i plan on flying to a race this year..so Ill need it and Nationals...are you not going to Idaho? I really dont want to, but they have me buy the balls..or can I buy a UCI license and do all canuck stuff too? :confused:
You'll need the license when you go to Mammoth for US Nationals. Hehe. Oh, that's right you still need to qualify.

I'll be at PA - is MTNX still on Saturday? On Sunday I have a BMX qualifier at the PA track.

two1

Monkey
Dec 15, 2004
endub
Five said:
is MTNX still on Saturday? On Sunday I have a BMX qualifier at the PA track.
Yes, its on Sat. You should spread the word for the 4X at your local track, or even put up a flier if you can get one. A big turn-out for 4X would be sweet!