Quantcast

PA Spring Shuttler Wrap-up

tuckya'in

Chimp
Feb 15, 2005
port angeles
Thanks everyone for making the two shuttle days such a success. We're getting the bugs worked out from these so future events will even be better. No "major" injuries, but a couple of scares. All the people involved in putting it on, from drivers, to the DNR guys commented on how cool everyone was...no attitudes, no trash left behind, etc...

We've got several new lines in mind, and yes, we build even during the summer. If you ever have any interest in coming out to help build/ride, please get ahold of us. It's good motivation to build new trails when you know people will come and break them in.

Our next one (or two) probably won't happen until the fall. There is some interest in a race this summer, and we'd like to make that happen, so keep an eye out.

Thanks again,
Olympic Dirt Society
olympicdirtsociety@yahoo.com

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Thanks everyone for making the two shuttle days such a success. We're getting the bugs worked out from these so future events will even be better. No "major" injuries, but a couple of scares. All the people involved in putting it on, from drivers, to the DNR guys commented on how cool everyone was...no attitudes, no trash left behind, etc...

We've got several new lines in mind, and yes, we build even during the summer. If you ever have any interest in coming out to help build/ride, please get ahold of us. It's good motivation to build new trails when you know people will come and break them in.

Our next one (or two) probably won't happen until the fall. There is some interest in a race this summer, and we'd like to make that happen, so keep an eye out.

Thanks again,
Olympic Dirt Society
olympicdirtsociety@yahoo.com
It was soooo nice to get the big bike out there for some rippage. I definitely had a blast! Thanks for puttin' it on guys!

-G

redFoxx

Monkey
Apr 15, 2005
Seattle
The only thing I hate is that you're probably not having another one until this fall!!:disgust1:

Other than that, thanks so much for the work you guys put into this event and the trails - it was so well run and a ton of fun. :clapping:

Sam B

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
Cascadia
Fun as it should be. I was suprised that attendance was down from the first event... what's up with that!

Everything seemed to be done right, food, drinks, raffles, the whole nine. Epic.

Uruk-hai

Monkey
Oct 13, 2004
The 'Quah
Well worth the trip over. I have never been disappointed riding over there.

And well done on the new trails!!! Moto Guzzi is Moto Goodness!!!

shuttlefever

Chimp
Apr 11, 2007
Enumclaw Wa.
Seriously well run event!!! You folks are well organized! the day went by fast and there were really no hitches at all! You folks ROCK!!! Can hardly wait to do it again!! Wont come up and race, but the DH play days are definately in my future!