Quantcast

PA Woods - New Vid Out

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
good to hear you got it so quick SB - being in Jersey I'm would love to get it before my flight on Monday.

CKxx

Monkey
Apr 10, 2006
The teaser looked rad so I ordered the new DVD. I'll let you all know how it is in a few days.

In case you didn't see 'em...
http://pawoods.blogspot.com/
You need to scroll down, but there are two promo vids on there. #2 being the better of the two.

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
I've watch a little bit of it due to time constraints. What have seen was totally off the hook. Planning on watching all of it tonight.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
yeah, those guys ship fast, I got it on Monday but was out of town. Got a good watch of it last night. Good stuff. Just straight up trails with plenty of style and big ass jumps. It's definitely worth the $12 shipped price.

seth505

Monkey
Jun 9, 2006
CA
Nice Don, I needto get this...90% trails, usually I am lucky to hear a movie has 15% :biggrin:

CKxx

Monkey
Apr 10, 2006
This might seem like an odd question but...Does it come in a full-size DVD case, like any other movie, or in a little sleeve? I ordered it a few days ago and i'm hoping nobody tossed it by accident or something.

CKxx

Monkey
Apr 10, 2006
It comes in a cd case in one of those padded envelopes.
Rad. Should be here today I hope. I'm looking forward to sitting on my ass and watching it....then probably HAVING to go ride afterward.

sb317

Monkey
Sep 6, 2005
North Carolina
Rad. Should be here today I hope. I'm looking forward to sitting on my ass and watching it....then probably HAVING to go ride afterward.

Oh you will. I watched it, got fired up, went out, swept the jumps, watered, rode, and then came back in a watched it again.

scag

Monkey
Nov 19, 2004
I got it. Its pretty damn awesome. Love the soundtrack...wouldnt change a thing. Definitely a must have for 12 bucks!