Quantcast

Pacifica Photos

Surfkahakai

Chimp
May 20, 2007
Santa Clara, CA
Well, Here are my firs mountain bike shots. Thanks to Steve for helping me haul the gear to the top. Thanks to everyone else for waiting for me.

These aren't all the photos. I've got several more I will edit when I get more time next week.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Dude! Awesome pictures man! The jump pictures came out amazing!

I seriously can't wait to see what else you've got on your 2gb card.

I will, of course, need the full sizers.

I'd not, in a million years, guessed that this was your first mtb shoot! Kudos to you, Ben!

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
P.S. Why do you all have such concentration on your faces?

Oh yeah... because Josh told you it was a "light travel madness Saturday.".

You all got hosed by Josh's light travel madness lies. ROFL.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Hahaha notice how I was the only one with a smile coming down... hahaha

Great photos man. I can wait to see how the ones off the step down came out. =]

Jensen

Monkey
Apr 30, 2007
UC/SLO,ca
those pics are sweet man. im with mike in saying i couldn't tell it was your first time shotting MTB. also, let me know how i can get a full size of the second pic you posted. I'll admit, those flashes scared the living **** outta me the first time they all went off.

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
great shots, let me know if you have any of me, i was in the red helmet on an sx trail. great stuff though, looks like you got some good stuff on crack even without much room to choose angles.

GiantRider

Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Nor. Ca. Santa Cruz ,Mang
Nice shots Ben, thankx again! And yea Mike, I do look a little constipated in that pic,guess I need more fiber.Oh BTW did I say I had a free king blast!And next time Im bringing the big bike out for sure.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Haha I am still pumped too! I cant wait to see the other shots. =]

Here are mine for the day on my point-and-shoot camera so don't give me crap about the quality. I know its a ****ty camera. haha

Anyways, a few of them were SURPRISE shots I took of people. Enjoy!

Mike:

Brian:

Steve, Brian, and a little bit of shirtless Todd:

Now for some crappy scenery (hiking up Crack):

Top of Mile:

Surfkahakai

Chimp
May 20, 2007
Santa Clara, CA
Updated a few more...I'm not too thrilled about the step down shots but I'll get better ones next time.

If anybody wants prints send me a private message. I will do them for a very fair price. The more prints ordered the cheaper I can do them.

Jensen

Monkey
Apr 30, 2007
UC/SLO,ca
man, now your going to make me want to go buy $$$$ in camera gear. rad pics man. any of me on the stepdown, silver bike gold helmet?

Oh man, you guys suck! I'm so jealous! I was barfing from too much morphine drip on Saturday. (Finally had the shoulder surgery done.)

To the OP, nice pictures! Stokes me a ton and gives me inspiration to work my ass off in physical therapy.

Josh, great to see you're back riding again, and hitting up Pacifica no less! Right on. :thumb:

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
lets hope that place stays around for a little while
Interesting comment. I've noticed some new building down there, but it was my understanding there is an uneasy truce with the landowner to the effect that it's all cool so long as nothing new is created. Anyone have any info? I don't want to lose the place and would be happy to get involved in an organized effort.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
I'm not too sure how true that land-owner-no-new-building thing is, but I was under the impression that as long as there is no new building outside of the already built areas, it was all gravy.

The only additional building that is occurring is right along side of the other trails (within 50 feet), so it's not going way off the beaten path.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Oh man, you guys suck! I'm so jealous! I was barfing from too much morphine drip on Saturday. (Finally had the shoulder surgery done.)

To the OP, nice pictures! Stokes me a ton and gives me inspiration to work my ass off in physical therapy.

Josh, great to see you're back riding again, and hitting up Pacifica no less! Right on. :thumb:
Heck yeah man.

Glad to hear you got the work done. Take your time with the PT, but also work your ass off in baby steps. haha seriously though, don't rush things and listen to them.

I am so excited to be riding again. I am seriously at 97% on mt shoulder now. Its amazing. Before I hurt it the 2nd time, I was probably only at 75%. My PT was awesome and he will be getting a gift basket or something after my first race. So thankful.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Nice shots!!

I used to live up in SF, and I would ride the crack weekly.
Moved to the OC and although there is a ton of great riding here, Pacifica is the one spot that I really miss.