Quantcast

Pacifica Saturday...

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Anyone else feel like going. So far I think it's myself and 3 or 4 other guys.

All the way to the top... then Crack, then Mile, then Boyscout. Then Boyscout again once or twice.

:clapping:

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Sounds awesome, but I cannot make it this weekend. Still waiting on some parts for the new ride. I might have everything by next weekend.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
I guess I could get away with just putting on some pedals, but I need to tune everything up (rear shock, fork, and shifters) and just do a once over and tighten everything up.

But I think I am still going to wait until I get my new cranks, bb, chain guide, and pedals. I want to sell the stuff brand new and not used if possible.

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
there's a chance my friend and i will be there, but it's starting to look doubtful because i'm dropping a frame off with a guy that just bought it and then i have a dinner in the evening.

Jump Chump

Chimp
Feb 21, 2005
A, A
We'll be doing some trail work, so keep an eye out, and if you wanna grab a shovel, that'd be great.

See ya on the trails.

damon

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Zhendo, we'll be meeting at the Taco Bell by the water at 9:30am. We have every intention of going all the way to the top to try out Crack. None of us (cept' one guy) have done that trail before.

Jump Chump. I'm Mike. I'll be out there on a red 7Point with a Totem.

Flag me down when you see me come slowly riding by. Haha...