Quantcast

Pacifica Saturday...

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
I'm thinking of a hike all the way to the top of The Crack. Then down Crack, then back up. Then down Crack again. Then down Mile and Boyscout. Session Boyscout if you so desire, or head back up to the top of The Mile.

Either way, I'm be there... and so shall you. :monkeydance:

Anyone who doesn't show up will be subject to watching Heidi Montag's new "music video"... and I use that term loosely.

Jensen

Monkey
Apr 30, 2007
UC/SLO,ca
I may have to join. Was planning to go down to San Luis Obispo and ride some crazy DH, and do a day of epic single track, im quite torn.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
You best be there.

It'll be SEXY.

Forcast says no rain up and through Saturday, with light fog in the morning. Which means it'll be cold, but not too cold. :-)

Foggy goggles, here we come!

Jump Chump

Chimp
Feb 21, 2005
A, A
There's still water running down Boy Scout as of last night.

Mile is a mess.

Hopefully, the dry weather will help things out by the weekend.

damon

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
I'm sure it'll dry out by this weekend. If not, we'll be VERY cautious on the trails.

After the last big rain, The Mile and Crack were SUPER clean.

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
i was just about to say i'll be there, but it turns out i'm going to kirkwood...oh well, both'll be awesome. this means the next time i go to pacifica i'll be riding my new brakes and rebuilt fork!

GiantRider

Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Nor. Ca. Santa Cruz ,Mang
What time are you planning on getting out there Mike?I might go if I can get someone to crusie out there with me.Thats supposed to be a hang with the wifey day, but Pacifica is hard to pass up.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Haha... Pacifica > the wife... you can spend the majority of the evening with her.

I think we plan on meeting at the Taco Bell on the beach at 10:00am.

I'm taking at least two people, maybe more, with me in my truck.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Haha... I saw snow... on the tops of the hills in Silicon Valley.

I love to board, but I suck. Either way, next season I hope to be out on the slopes at least once with friends and all that jazz.

And hey... I almost adopted an 85lb mixed puppy, almost 12 months old, named Roger. But then they told me he had a problem with biting people's sleeves, and eating through level 7 and 8 toys in less than a day (There's level 1-10, 10 being "indestructible"). I figured my folks would kill me.

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
sounds like i'll be making it down to pacifica with a couple friends over presidents weekend, it'll be my first day checking out my newly rebuilt fork hopefully. if it still isn't here, i'll be on my yeti dj, we'll see how that goes. anyways, it's going to be friday or satuday at roughly 10 am, anyone else going?

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Is it supposed to be rain free the next couple week? I guess the major storm that's blowing through, which isn't that major at all, is clipping Oregon and the very top of California. It's completely missing us.

Jensen

Monkey
Apr 30, 2007
UC/SLO,ca
I may have to bow out, unless my brother wants to drive. Blew my radiator last night, and have desperatly been trying to fix it. I will also be riding mallets for the first time, grant finally got smart and dumped them for the Time Z's that i let him borrow. I'm going to see if i was missing anything not running CB. PM me your # mike and ill update you later tonight or tomo morning.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
I don't check my message at all from 4:45pm Fridays until Monday morning, so if anyone else wants to ride, just meet up with us at Taco Bell on the beach, Pacifica, at 10:00am.

Bring your big bike, and all your gear.

ZEDMAN

Monkey
Nov 19, 2003
S.F. California
i was out there today. mile is great. the upper parts of boyscout were mucky, berms were ok but the bottom was sloppy. mile was good for some sessions though.