Quantcast

Pacquaio vs. Bradley, "It's all bout the benjamins baby"

4gnegative

Chimp
Sep 10, 2010
Orange Curtain
I had the fight 118-110 and gave bradley 2 rounds. Imho however I feel pacquiao didn't deserve to win even though he was landing more harder and cleaner shots. Pacquiao didn't even look like he was trying and he didn't push in the 12th round at all. I'm sure the pre-fight crap with the heat/celtics didn't help his cause either. The rematch in november should be very interesting. Hopefully pacqiuao focuses and doesn't get distracted by all the usual crap. If he can do that he should win easily.

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
Whoz whining. As soon as I heard the announcement that pacquaio didnt warm up cuz he was watching the game I called shenanigans and that if it goes the distance there would be drama. Everyone in the room disagreed until after the decision. Good looking fight though.

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
I had the fight 118-110 and gave bradley 2 rounds. Imho however I feel pacquiao didn't deserve to win even though he was landing more harder and cleaner shots. Pacquiao didn't even look like he was trying and he didn't push in the 12th round at all. I'm sure the pre-fight crap with the heat/celtics didn't help his cause either. The rematch in november should be very interesting. Hopefully pacqiuao focuses and doesn't get distracted by all the usual crap. If he can do that he should win easily.
watched the fight again... I agree with your 118-110. Bradley took the 12th for sure.

belt won't be relinquished especially since there's 50 million plus up to be divvied up

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
That really surprised me. I understand if you talk about robberies in stuff like mma where there are 3 or 5 rounds. You can make a mistake in 1-2 rounds if you are really dumb. But scoring a 12 round fight, pretty one sided wrong? Seriously?