Quantcast

Pagin Indie Boy

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Originally posted by Ian F
Ok buddy - you've had a week or so... time to spill the beans on the new I.F. FS bike.

Weight? Price? When are you getting one??? :)
Ya were is the Indie King?
I miss you indieboy don't leave us:( ;)

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
As jimbo's official handler and press co-ordinator i will be able to field some questions. Indie is taking a break from the internet to sleep and prepare for the Georgia cyclocross series. Sometime in the Next 4 days he may appear with pictures of his new Steel Planet 'cross.

However, the best person on RM to get IF FS info from would be DW though. He is mighty proud of that bike, and rightly so.

All i definitively know abou the Dw link IF is the price $3000 for the frameset, early summer/late spring availability.

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
I'll start off first by saying that i've been w/out a computer b/c i am now living on my own now. i've lurked and checked my Pm's the few times i've been able to get on the computer to respond to emails (mainly Emailing Suspect w/ my weekly totals and what not). literally all i do is wake up, eat, sit around (typically means i'm reading), get my training on, and head out to work after i'm doing training.

but anyhow on to the bike. the front end of the bike is Ti and the rear end is aluminum. the bike is only in prototype stages right now so not everything is totally for sure on the final details yet. price isn't craved in stone yet either but expect to see it around 3000usd. the frame uses DW's new suspesion set up, there are some pictures floating around a few sites with pictures from Interbike. not sure on the axle path or anythign like that. Dave would be a bit more qualified to answer that then i would.

and all i have to say about my new cross frame n fork is it is BAD......

Ian F

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
Philadelphia area
Thanks for the info... $3000... eek! :eek: That's a wee-bit out of my price range for this Winter's new XC bike project... :(

Should be a nice bike, though... and definitely exclusive... :p

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Originally posted by indieboy
I'll start off first by saying that i've been w/out a computer b/c i am now living on my own now.
aaaah our indie is all grown up now. sniff sniff. just seems like yesterday he started likin girls.:devil: :monkey:

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Originally posted by Skookum
aaaah our indie is all grown up now. sniff sniff. just seems like yesterday he started likin girls.:devil: :monkey:
No worries; I hear he's back to boys again already.

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Originally posted by Skookum
Yeah, he's using paragraphs now too. He's well on his journey to manhood.

:monkey: