Quantcast

Pagin ragin sagin git er' done at hood river friday

deelux 247

Chimp
May 10, 2004
Sherwood, Oregon
sagums are you for sure going on friday? We are thinking of an afternoon ride starting with a shuttle on the sincline. Maybe even recreate that momentous moment we had on the cliff edge. remember???

ragin-sagin

Monkey
Oct 2, 2003
NZ
chUckUms!! I am gonna be there fo sho! A few clowns from up here are coming down too...but that’s all good, they are into the whole "cliff" thing too. Jose said something like you wouldn't be there till around 1 or so? Whut zee ell is up wit dat? I only presume it is in regards to this whole "school" thing. I vaguely remember attending "school" at some point in my life as well. By the time you guys show up we should all be hot and bothered and ready 4 sum action!

Hey! Quit postin pic's of my daddy on the monkey! He's afraid the German's will find where he is and he is threatenin' to punch mama in the mouth!:mad:

Course, I'll be throwin down over wawa as he whines about how he would do little moab if only he had his road bike....
I will be the guy with the bike that you can hear from across the canyon...:mumble:

deelux 247

Chimp
May 10, 2004
Sherwood, Oregon
Is that somebody playing the drums with a hint of banjo in the background? Nope its just that cottin pickin norco clunkin and creakin along. I guess it's better than that road bike that your pa Buford T. Justice is ridin.

Oh and about that school thing I gotta go so I teach all ya'll a lesson on how to ride reverse wheelies on me tricycle. :devil:

ragin-sagin

Monkey
Oct 2, 2003
NZ
Is that a heavyset sasquatch...he is singing something....

Oh baby, baby
How was I supposed to know
That something wasn't right here
Oh baby, baby
I shouldn't have let you go
And now you're out of sight, yeah
Show me how want it to be
Tell me baby 'cause I need to know now, oh because

Chorus:
My loneliness is killing me
I must confess I still believe
When I'm not with you I lose my mind
Give me a sign
Hit me baby one more time

Oh baby, baby
The reason I breathe is you
Boy you got me blinded
Oh pretty baby
There's nothing that I wouldn't do
It's not the way I planned it
Show me how you want it to be
Tell me baby 'cause I need to know now, oh because

Chorus:
Give me a sign

Oh baby, baby how was I supposed to know
Oh pretty baby, I shouldn't have let you go
I must confess, that my loneliness is killing me now
Don't you know I still believe
That you will be here
And give me a sign

Chorus:
Give me a sign

deelux 247

Chimp
May 10, 2004
Sherwood, Oregon
sagums, are you gonna bring my chaps for this weekend? I would really like to where them while I am smuggling in your poopa. Of course there will be nothing underneath.:eek:

Its gonna be a glorious day of ridin tomorrow and I can't wait to rip it up. should be no problem getting up there by 1-1:30 as long as got the afterburners kicked in.:cool:

Watch out for the green monster cause he's ready to do some peein.

deelux 247

Chimp
May 10, 2004
Sherwood, Oregon
Oh my god you are freakin hot!!!!! I never new that you had that inside of you. Are those boobies REAL? If they are wow! Maybe now I can skip class just so I can touch you baby one more time.

sorry about the lag on the reply I was busy.

ragin-sagin

Monkey
Oct 2, 2003
NZ
actually I'm taken...maybe you have heard of him...I just call him Ice. You can call him big daddy Wawa...he has his own action figure now.

deelux 247

Chimp
May 10, 2004
Sherwood, Oregon
I don't care what sage has done to those chaps as long as he cleans up his fromundacheese. Everything sage has ever done in those things he learned from the master.

Hey whats the plan for riding? do we want to ride the syncline first or do we want to catch some air over at post canyon first?

ragin-sagin

Monkey
Oct 2, 2003
NZ
I think we should hit post canyon there are a few new trails there I have yet to ride...one sounds like a down hill family man, right up Joes alley...and also a few moto downhills that parallel grand prix...I think we probably rode them years ago, but I don't remember.

deelux 247

Chimp
May 10, 2004
Sherwood, Oregon
That sounds cool, but I think we should go do the syncline for at least one run just for old times sake. Since you know that this could possibly be the last time we ride with Joe since he's signing his life away and all.
:devil: :nopity: :nuts: