Quantcast

Paging Bearmtnpicnic

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
Hey Charles, two things;

First, clear out your PM's, your storage capacity is full and you can not accept any more messages.

Second, did you ever talk to Corby? if so, what did he say?

Bearmntpicnic

Monkey
Oct 23, 2005
charlottesville
Dear grammer nazis',

Im righting this letter of complaint because you're grammar nazis, Who cares how its said as long as its said especially if its on an internet forum.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Bearmntpicnic said:
Dear grammer nazis',

Im righting this letter of complaint because you're grammar nazis, Who cares how its said as long as its said especially if its on an internet forum.

Just remember, we're laughing at you, not with you.:)

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
hurlykid6900 said:
thug 4 life aint no changin me
I pop off guns and live dangerously

Charles Ima burn you on muh hardtail.
an you will cry
Matt, you are so full of it! You are the farthest thing from being a thug. As a matter of fact you are the epitome of the modern day surburban white boy living off the silver platter with a two parent household!:nopity:

There aint no guns under your bed or on your person and the only way you are gonna live your life dangerously is when you are on the slops with your snowboard or rideing your bicycle, Dude!

Bearmntpicnic

Monkey
Oct 23, 2005
charlottesville
Matt you will not at all so dont even have fantasies on it. But if you did I would cry for hours. And last thing are you actually comming? you should.

Also for whoever said, "you must do SO well on your SOLS."

thanks ive missed 7 sol questions my entire sol career they are the easiest things ever. YOU DONT HAVE TO SPELL OR DO GRAMMAR

VaNIlLin81

Monkey
Jan 27, 2006
c-ville
yo no need to pick on the boy, i bet he can huck a bike better than most
and speaking of gangsta, i would call charlie more gangsta than matt, he goes to chs :redX:

and let me tell you, he be pimpin and thuggin in tha halls twenta fo se7en, like the other day he just shanked dat boi for looken at em