Quantcast

Paging bigginsis... Bigginsis to the white courtesy phone...

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
...check your PMs and/or email me! Or I'm going to tell DHS to quit his pool boy job.

Anyone else know where she is/how to get in touch with her? Biggins?

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
binary visions said:
...check your PMs and/or email me! Or I'm going to tell DHS to quit his pool boy job.

Anyone else know where she is/how to get in touch with her? Biggins?

I talked to Biggins last Wednesday or Thursday. He may have some interesting news to share some time in the near future. :eek:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
I talked to Biggins last Wednesday or Thursday. He may have some interesting news to share some time in the near future. :eek:
The dude's getting married, isn't he?

If you talk to him, can you get his sister's email address for me? She told us to get in touch with her when we moved down but it's tough to PM someone who hasn't logged on in nearly three months ;)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
binary visions said:

If you talk to him, can you get his sister's email address for me? She told us to get in touch with her when we moved down but it's tough to PM someone who hasn't logged on in nearly three months ;)
Stalk people much?

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
binary visions said:

I left him a VM saying some dude on the intraweb wanted to hook-up/wife swap or some thing along those lines with his sister. So he should be checking his PM's any minute now. :thumb:

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
yea i haven't been able to reach her for sometime. sad.
was wondering how her b-day gift was going. details would rock too...

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
this is awesome. i will let her know to check this/pm you BV.

as far as the news. no i am not getting married (i have however found myself in a relationship with a motorcycle riding poker playing girl). i will not make the announcement yet but there are certainly some changes in the works.and no skaredshtles i am not moving arizona! also i am not 12, i just cant grow hair down there!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
biggins said:

as far as the news. no i am not getting married (i have however found myself in a relationship with a motorcycle riding poker playing girl). i will not make the announcement yet but there are certainly some changes in the works.and no skaredshtles i am not moving arizona! also i am not 12, i just cant grow hair down there!
So your getting the sex change?

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
biggins said:

Can't grow hair down there, or do you just shave it all off anytime it tries to grow back?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Polandspring88 said:
Can't grow hair down there, or do you just shave it all off anytime it tries to grow back?

well i am not gonna shave anymore, getting tired of the friggin maintenance. from now on i will be a trimmer, not a shaver.

J

JRB

biggins said:
well i am not gonna shave anymore, getting tired of the friggin maintenance. from now on i will be a trimmer, not a shaver.
:stupid:

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
just chatted with her. she got a new job. no more hot liberian sex. boring. didnt get to every section yet...
so she doesn't have easy access to a computer anymore.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
DRB said:
Just wax it.
I'd pass. Could you endure it?

*deleted*

Do not click if you are at work.

*don't post it if it's not safe for work.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
biggins said:
. no i am not getting married (i have however found myself in a relationship with a motorcycle riding poker playing girl).

so your in a relationship with a lezbian?

just kidding. I am going to stop now...i promise. :)