Quantcast

Paging Boostindoubles - your goodies?

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
I'll ask my bro what he knows. I know we get Australian hops but not sure about this vic secret variety.

That brewery sounds familiar also, I just don't get super involved with all the breweries and such.

But that link to the Yakima Valley hops website cracks me up... it's a home brew business my Bros friend started. Can't believe how fast it blew up.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
So Vic Secret is Australian... Its a proprietary hop bred by Hop Products Australia, which is owned by Barth-HAAS. HAAS is the biggest hop dealer in the world. V.C. is available in USA in sparing quantities and for big $$$$. At this point its probably a good hop to play around with, but basing beers on it may be tricky...

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
That One hop this time is a rotating beer for Feinschmeckers, each batch brewed with a different hop du jour. I like this one with Vic Secret a lot, it is unfiltered, obviously fresh, well balanced with a great juicy bouquet yet with plenty of bitter. Btw. the hop used to be called Victoria secret but stupid lingerie brand sent them cease and desist.