Quantcast

Paging Denver peeps.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
My brother is moving to Denver at the begging of Jan. He will be working out of Sheridan. He's looking for apartments with a reasonable commute time/bike to work potential for 900-ish a month that will take a dog. I really know zilch about that part (any part really) of Denver, anybody know if/where a single guy might live that meet those requirements where he won't get robbed or shot?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
www.equityapartments.com

We rented a place at The Legacy. It's in the Ranch, so you get that with it, but it's nice and relatively cheap for a 1br. Obviously, the closer to Sheridan he gets, the cheaper it will be. I found a lot of cheap, *nice* places out towards West Littleton/Columbine off Belleview.

The place we rented from shafted us on our deposit, but we expected that... they have been hit with a few class actions already.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I-25 isn't even that bad, compared to some other cities.
Yes, but we're not talking about the coasts. We're talking about Denver and how a 15min delay in a full crossing the city is huge. Compared to say SF, where you could get stuck for 10min trying to go 2 miles.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Oh, apparently his dog is a registered service dog, so "pet friendly" isn't a must because it can't legally be refused. How he's swinging that I'm not sure. :think:

Last edited:

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Oh, apparently his dog is a registered service dog, so "pet friendly" isn't a must. How he's swinging that I'm not sure. :think:
He's coming from CA, right? You can get a turtle registered for service.