Quantcast

Paging Drunken Ninjas friendz

Dec 8, 2021
I was with my crazy doctors figuring out my health. Been living with family. In line skating and playing basketball mostly. Running a bit. My knees are ready for another bike but I had to stop running. I went to the gym for awhile too. Playing it safe indoors hasn't been bad.

Dec 8, 2021
I have some friends from high school and college on this site. Hopefully new GF too. My high school sweetheart was gonna join. We all decided to get off Twitter and look at bikes and snowboards.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Aren't we taking our Obnoxious juice for breakfast. Don't own a bike you're an internet vegetable. Get a workout.
1st. Fuck off with that.

2nd. I thought Drunken Ninja passed away? If this is you, WTF happened back when people here rallied to try and help you, get you a bike, then you deleted your account and disappeared?

Dec 8, 2021
1st. Fuck off with that.

2nd. I thought Drunken Ninja passed away? If this is you, WTF happened back when people here rallied to try and help you, get you a bike, then you deleted your account and disappeared?
I got the bike. I paid to ship it. I put $250 into it. It lasted two weeks before it got a broken spoke. I brought it to the bike shop and the bike shop burned down with the bike in it. No bike no point. I have the other bike away that I had. It was just a commuter soft tail.

Dec 8, 2021
I broke the spoke on Yonge street. Some whack job in a van drives up on the sidewalk and starts shooting at me and hitting pedestrians. I opened the van back doors after riding up on it and he's doing H in the front seat. Said he's not used to roads from egypt....blah blah blah shot at me. I didn't feel much like explaining.

Dec 8, 2021
The bike shop burned down because it was from 1800 made of wood. I was out behind the alleyway taking a leak when the story started. 16 kilos of Crystal meth was leaving with 8 handguns. The cops refuse to do anything about addicts in toronto. Anyhow the building caught fire and the meth lab blew up destroying the bike shop.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
You conned of a group of very generous members who were building a bike to give to an underprivileged kid who's parents could barely afford food and shelter let alone a bicycle. You said you were completely broke, then put money into the bike and bragged about smoking an eighth at a time at the local coffee shop.

You pissed off many people on here, some of whom went way out of their way to help you at an expense to themselves. You were also banned by the Admin.

The Ridemonkey member who started the charity bike donation on here has since passed away. And since he is not here to tell you, I'll step up:

Fuck-DN copy.jpg

Dec 8, 2021
The bike was paid for $900 usd. It paid jdcambs bike shop bills. Favour for favour it was paid in full you Indian givers.

My friend panhandled to bring me to the coffee shop.

Dec 8, 2021
It didn't help that I had a heart attack and Sent into convulsions in the hospital and my medication got changed. My hospital bills have been paid for by friends. It didn't help that I couldn't get a naturopath and my mom blew money on Egypt. Instead. I needed $200 for an ND.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Brian (Stinkyboy) paid the bill for the new parts for his bike. I paid for the parts at Sweet Petes in an effort to make things right. I left the mechanical aspects of the upgrades to the guys at the shop. There were legitimate issues in making the bike useable for him to qualify. The bike shop never burned down. It is still operating as of September 2020. It was closed for a period of time that year. Not sure why. Nobody has time for this shit. I think he is here for other reasons. Shenanigan's I am sure. We can all just ignore him. I miss Bryan. He was a good man. Any effort to sully that will be met by me in a manner which will not be pleasant. I know about the Spud Factory by the way....

Dec 8, 2021
Dukes on Queen burned down. The employees took my parts as severance. The bike was an old junk k2. If cash contributed an old front shifting part which he sold for $35.dukes still has the melted frame.

Last edited:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
For the people that don't have the context... Drunken Dickhead took advantage of the Santa Bike program that stinkyboy (RIP) was running for several years. Tried to give him a free bike, he bitched about the build, the build was changed for him, bike shipped, then he immediately started spending money on it.

Very convenient that it broke a spoke and burned down in a shop. Sorry that it was such a junk bike for you.

You're not welcome back. Goodbye.