Quantcast

paging Gspot and VTmtnbiker

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
hey folks it was cool to finally put a face with the screen names. now that i know where, sort of, y'all live, it'd definitely be cool for y'all to come down to my neck of the woods to check things out. i don't know if y'all do any dj'ing but i've got some cool log rides and the single track is progressing nicely. the dj's need some love but right now i wanna get the single the rest of the single track cut. i figure i should be able to cut about 2 miles worth of trail on my property.
the sailing turned out pretty good today as well. we had 6 wind hunnies in the making and i got a chance to play on some cool light wind gear.
i am slam wore out now but any day that i get to play with my bike, kayak, and sailboard is a damn good day!

G-spot

Monkey
May 3, 2004
Chester,Va.
Yes it was nice to put a face with a name. one of these days wil will have to take you up on the offer! til them keep the rubber side down( under you).

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
hey man i'm having a 'trail cuttin' party' sunday sweat equity = GOOD eats and adult type hops-n-barley beverages, and riding of course. a friend of mine (with a culinary arts degree) has agreed to man up the kitchen/grill so we're gonna be eatin' good. it'd be cool if y'all could come down.