Quantcast

Paging Lil' Manimal...

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
i just wish the stupid pinkdike logo wasn't there so i could see the front brake better.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
I that it has 50 parts on it: swingarm, fork w/o upper crown, brake. The shock looks like its from a bigger bike.

That thing would be perfect for him.

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
Man I hate pinkbike. Those look like wheels off of some garden cart or something, and anybody that small to ride that monster probably wouldn't compress the rear suspension more than an inch...just silly.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
GumbaFish said:
Man I hate pinkbike. Those look like wheels off of some garden cart or something, and anybody that small to ride that monster probably wouldn't compress the rear suspension more than an inch...just silly.

I disagree, I would TOTALLY rock that thing!

We have a drop here in town thats just begging to be done on somthing like that!

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
BigMike said:
I disagree, I would TOTALLY rock that thing!

We have a drop here in town thats just begging to be done on somthing like that!
Yeah, off the Belle Island pedestrian bridge into the rivah! :think:

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
GumbaFish said:
you need to check out this little guys videos.
because you are wrong!!!!

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
Yeah I've seen all the videos, I'm just saying he doesn't weigh enough to compress the rear suspension. Manimal has his bike set up now to use the tire pressure as suspension, if he had a full sus with that rear shock it might as well be a hardtail because it wouldn't do anything except for probably pogo him off.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
the one shot of him landing, and using up all his tires suspension is great.

i bet manimal has the ability to change out a spring.