Quantcast

Paging Mandown.........

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i'd hate to see what she has done to the old wizards sleeve....

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
man, i hate body art. i'm all for stabbing stuff, but that just makes me facepalm. she looks like the visual equivalent of Rebecca Black's "Friday."

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I watched one of the Saw movies last night, and at one part the dude put meathooks through is pectoral muscles connected to chains, and had to hoist himself up to connect an electrical plug. As I was sitting there alone watching it I literally said aloud to myself "pfffft, Mandown would get a boner while doing this".

Granted I'm not entirely sure why I was thinking about Mandown's boner.:think:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
i don't bone up from it, but i know a dude who does.

i do miss it. i'm bummed that i will probably never go up again, due to my spinal cord injury, and the fact that the effect it would have on the nervous system could cause a blood pressure spike (called autonomic dysreflexia) which could cause a stroke and/or kill me.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Sub-incision one:
Did you read the comments...

i can vouch for the the aboriginal story. I grew up in a remote area of Western Australia, and my auntie was a nurse at the local hospital. I remember her telling me stories of the older aboriginals getting infections in their genitals, which had been ‘splayed out’ along the urethra like a sausage.
The urethra was nicked at the base only. The idea for this was that it supposedly increased the overall width which gave you more ‘prowess’ with the womenfolk. Importantly, the ‘nick’ could be blocked up with a pebble. In this way it was like a contraceptive. When they don't want to get pregnant, pull the pebble out.
Obviously (i hope) they don't do this anymore… it was just the older guys.
Crazy huh.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
No I hadn't, and I preferred it that way.

Come to think of it, I once came across a video of some weird tribe doing something that sounded like that. It involved wieners, crude knives and squirting blood. One viewing was enough.