Quantcast

Paging Mr Darwin. Mr. Darwin to the white courtesy phone.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I bet she has the biggest rack. She ain't flat chested...

Last edited:

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Holy moly that is straight awesome. Weight gain as a competitive sport.

"You wanna walk to the park?"
"Sorry, I'm in training and I have to finish these donuts."

KillerSloth

Chimp
May 15, 2009
"I'd love to be 1000lb ... it might be hard though, running after my daughter keeps my weight down," Ms Simpson told the Daily Mail.

We now have an explanation of the earthquake in Haiti and in Chile

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I wonder if she realizes that you brain burns a lot of calories. A lobotomy would really help out her cause.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
...running after my daughter keeps my weight down...

Proof that exercise is key to...ahh, forget it. Living the 'merican Dream this one. When does she have 8 kids and premeire her reality show? Screw Darwin, man the harpoons men!

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Soon she will be on tv w/ Oprah or Richard Simmons, crying about how mom and dad paid no attention to her. Then she will lose 800 lbs on tv and become another reality tv star.

Anyone brave enough to go to her website?

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
I want to know who this kid is and the story behind him. There has to be something similar to Ms 1000 lbs parenting him.

What are you talking about? He looks to be a "healthy" weight :D It makes me sad when I see thee obese kids walking around town...life is hard enough without starting with a leg down like that.

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
What are you talking about? He looks to be a "healthy" weight :D It makes me sad when I see thee obese kids walking around town...life is hard enough without starting with a leg down like that.
Ha - I just googled "Michelin Man" and this came up: