Quantcast

Paging... "Racer Hunnies"

SDH Racing

Monkey
Apr 5, 2006
NE
Hello,

Currently we have a position or two for a female rider of the expert or above riding level. So if there's any Leigh Donovan's, Melissa Buhl's or Hannah Stephens out there, we're looking for ya.

The team consists of myself as the team manager, our web guy, and 3-4 open spots for team members.

Team History:
Team SDH started its humble beginnings the summer of 2000 by riders that were very passionate about the sport and wanted to progress it however possible. With lots of hard work, promoting our sponsors and riding/racing as much as possible we have accomplished this over the years. Today, even though things have changed quite a bit in the industry, we still hold very true to that same philosophy of riding, promoting sponsors and progression of the sport in general. Our humble beginnings were tough and slow at first. However as time went on with rider and sponsorship help, we have grown much.

We're looking for hard working, motivated riders that enjoy working in and being part of a team and do what they can to progress the sport any way possible.

Each sponsorship is of the highest level if not full and they are as follows.

O'Neal/Azonic/Blur optics, Hayes brakes, Sun Ringle rims/wheels, Manitou suspension, Oury grips, Magura, Black Market bikes, F1 Bearings, Motor Tabs, and Fiber Wise pasta

Requests/Resumes can be sent to rotec9@aol.com or link to your myspace/facebook or any other networking site you are part of.
Best regards and Ride on!

Chris
Team SDH

SDH Racing

Monkey
Apr 5, 2006
NE
Specifically, what type of racers? (DH, XC, Endurance, etc.)
Good question and the answer is all of them. The idea behind the team even before I owned it is to support every kind of riding out there. Which is why we do our best to keep a diverse group of sponsors on hand to support our riders in whatever discipline they are best at.
I know this section isn't as "active" as the DH or other sections but I at least wanted to post something in case any female riders happened to see it and were looking for sponsorship.
Thanks-

Team SDH

SDH Racing

Monkey
Apr 5, 2006
NE
Just a quick update*

We still have an open spot or two for anyone interested, see my first post for details.

Thank you.

SDH Racing

Monkey
Apr 5, 2006
NE
Hello,

Just wanted to give a quick update that we still have an open spot and are still taking applications for both men and women.
Thanks and happy 2010 riding/racing to everyone!

SDH Racing

Monkey
Apr 5, 2006
NE
Making a yearly bump for this thread. All of the sponsors listed above still apply for the 2011 season, with the edition of possible free product to qualified riders from various listed sponsors.
For this year, the team is moving away from the grassroots arena and more towards expert and above level riding. This is due to many unpleasant previous experiences in dealing with riders at that level and we feel its time for a change.
We always like to have at least one female rider on board so the spot is now open, with total spots being four open positions.

Thanks,

Team SDH

SDH Racing

Monkey
Apr 5, 2006
NE
Still one open spot for a female rider, though judging from the amount of traffic this part gets not sure how well it will be seen.
Riders can go to our site to apply,

www.teamsdh.com

SDH Racing

Monkey
Apr 5, 2006
NE
That time of year again, for 2012 it's mostl ikely the team will be headlining with KHS for its racing department along with its current sponsors. And we also have a slot open from Magura for a full sponsorship to expert or semi pro riders/racers.
Regards,

Chris-
Team SDH

Go to Home and click the apply tab.

Thanks and ride on.