It's not unusual to have fun with anyone,
But when I see you hanging about with anyone
It's not unusual to see me cry, I wanna die

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Echo said:
Wow. And all this time I thought nothing could get more annoying than N8 Newz.
Yeah, sure is tough when you're forced to read threads specifically addressed to people other than yourself... ;) :p

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
binary visions said:
Yeah, sure is tough when you're forced to read threads specifically addressed to people other than yourself... ;) :p
Well that's 3 "paging skrdshtls" threads in the last 24 hours. None of them bike related. Actually there were 6 but I deleted 3 of them. At what point does it stop being cute? What are PM's for?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Echo said:
Well that's 3 "paging skrdshtls" threads in the last 24 hours. None of them bike related. Actually there were 6 but I deleted 3 of them. At what point does it stop being cute? What are PM's for?
PM's were covered in the original post.
Furthermore that will be all for now.....

Echo you focker did you delete part of my post?

J

JRB

Echo said:

I thought the lounge was for non bike related threads. :confused: Hrrmmm - had no idea that pistachios were bike related. I better start reading mountain bike action and mtbr threads again. :D

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Echo said:
Err, I was just kidding.

Frankly, I posted mine intending to delete it after receiving S.S.'s response, but it turned into a few posts longer so I left it.. I feel special now - I'm a trend setter!

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
loco-gringo said:
I thought the lounge was for non bike related threads. :confused: Hrrmmm - had no idea that pistachios were bike related.
Non bike related subjects are fine.

Do you see me starting 6 threads about pistachios?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
I thought the lounge was for non bike related threads. :confused: Hrrmmm - had no idea that pistachios were bike related. I better start reading mountain bike action and mtbr threads again. :D
Pistachios aren't but Bulletproof Monk is.

J

JRB

Echo said:
Screw you guys. Movies and food are things that can be discussed. 6 threads about "paging skrdshtls" is ghey.

Yeah - :stupid: what he said.

*grammar thread however are not ghey :think:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
Yeah - :stupid: what he said.

*grammar thread however are not ghey :think:
didn't you cover all grammar mistakes? Anything new would just be a repost noob!

J

JRB

stosh said:
didn't you cover all grammar mistakes? Anything new would just be a repost noob!

Calling me a noob would be a repost. I am gonna have to reread the lounge rules. :help:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
Calling me a noob would be a repost. I am gonna have to reread the lounge rules. :help:
Ha you read the lounge rules!! HA HA HA!! NOOB!!!

J

JRB

stosh said:
Ha you read the lounge rules!! HA HA HA!! NOOB!!!

Just read the thread again. Didn't say not to page people six times a day, but it did say that being your friend makes you a nerd.