Quantcast

Palm Springs trails

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
In a few days or so I'm going to the palm springs/palm deset area? Where is the riding? I ride everything. We are staying at a place in Sun city.

BSEVEER

Monkey
Dec 23, 2004
SoCal
I did once about 8 or 9 years ago but I don't know where to tell you where to go, sorry. It was pretty fun, some rolling double track and some occasional technical stuff. The only bad part was the temp, middle of summer.:evil:

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
When I'm out in that area, I usually ride motorcycles. To be honest, I'm not too sure where the DH trails and DJs are. However, I know that a lot of people who live in the area are really into dirt bikes, DH, DJ, and BMX, so I would imagine there are some pretty good spots out there. I mean, those mountains are REALLY rocky out there. If no one gets back to you, hit up some of the local bike shops for some direction...

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
I had a friend show me the "palm Canyon" shuttle.

26miles 300ft elevation loss.... and still lots of climbs.

Ask around about it.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
This is the first time i've had internet access in a week. Damn- I'm already in Newport now. I didn't find much. I rode around in the Indio hills while wishing I had a dirtbike or atv.:D There were sooo many loose rocks everywhere. I came up to a 4' ledge wihich didn't look like a flat landing. I found out it was and went over the bars, only sccrapinf my elbow on a rock. :p