Quantcast

Palmeiro Suspended for Steroid use.

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
dh girlie said:
.those steroid pumpin assholes do not belong in the hall of fame with the likes of Hank Aaron, Babe Ruth, et al...

Damn straight. Babe Ruth pitched and hit. Hank Aaron, played his heart out for years. Any player that tests positive for roids should be out of the game, forever.

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
Anyone who is a diehard sports fan probably knows Raffy's scouting report at the start of his career was as a opposite field singles and doubles hitter, actually quite similar to Wade Boggs in many respects except for average. Almost instantly he turned into a pull hitter with alot of "pop" which is why every team puts a shift on him now.

Honestly I'm not surprised the least. I've played alot of team sports growing up and know lots of people that use supplements and even a few that have given steriods a whirl. Hell, I heared from a person that knows Lou Merloni's Uncle who's from the town over from me that Lou and Nomar Garciaparra did steriods together in the offseason when they were with Boston.

The thing that bother's me with all of this is that these asshole lying cheats since they are rich and famous can basically get away with it and not one person will own up to what they did as wrong (exclude Jose Canseco because he's just plain stupid and believes steriods are good). I say bring on Olympic testing and start banning people 2 years for first time offenses. Maybe they'll think twice when they don't make that 10 or 20 million dollars those two years. I know some people bitch about chemicals in diet pills or the green stuff being included in the testing, but if I were the owner of a company and invested millions on employees I would'nt want them doing any drugs this side of sudafed.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Inclag said:
The thing that bother's me with all of this is that these asshole lying cheats since they are rich and famous can basically get away with it and not one person will own up to what they did as wrong (exclude A-nold Schwarz... because he's just plain stupid and believes steriods are good).
Fixed.