Quantcast

Pamela Anderson After another Bust

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
FRANKFORT, Ky. - Pamela Anderson is leading a charge to remove a bust of KFC founder Colonel Harland Sanders from the state Capitol.
The actress called the Kentucky native's likeness "a monument to cruelty" to chickens in a statement issued by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, the animal rights group.
The statement did little to ruffle feathers in Gov. Ernie Fletcher's office.
"Colonel Sanders was one of Kentucky's most distinguished citizens, a great entrepreneur and a fine charitable man of faith, and he certainly has a place in Kentucky history. We believe he warrants appropriate recognition as such," Fletcher spokeswoman Jodi Whitaker said.
Anderson has been involved in a campaign to raise awareness of conditions in processing plants that supply poultry to the Louisville-based chicken chain.
In a letter to Fletcher, Anderson detailed alleged abuses of chickens by KFC suppliers. Among her claims, she said workers in a slaughterhouse in West Virginia have been filmed tearing the heads off live birds, spitting tobacco in their eyes, spray-painting their faces and slamming them on the ground.
KFC spokeswoman Laurie Schalow called the move to oust the colonel "just another misguided publicity stunt by PETA in their attempt to create a vegan society."

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
Bomb City
workers in a slaughterhouse in West Virginia have been filmed tearing the heads off live birds, spitting tobacco in their eyes, spray-painting their faces and slamming them on the ground.

Sounds like the High School I went to.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
sam_little said:
You mean "Pamela 'Extreme Titties' Anderson"...
Pamela "I'm a real actor so I don't need these tits oh wait a minute no one is hiring me anymore I better get the tits again ok that's better" Anderson?

Chicken processing/farms are indeed cruel. Not cruel enough to make me stop eating chicken, though. But then I love leather and fur too.

Eff PETA! Eff them in their stupid asses.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
The last time I read up on this, PETA wanted KFC to provide "mental stimulation" to their chickens while they waited to be made into my chicken sandwich.
I love animals, but I hope PETA one day nukes theirselves in a protest.

And Pamela Anderson should not be used as a "spokesperson" for anything. If she wants to speak out on animal abuse, she should start with her own beaver. That thing has seen more hits than Google.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Jeremy R said:
If she wants to speak out on animal abuse, she should start with her own beaver. That thing has seen more hits than Google.
I just spit Coke onto my keyboard... thanks.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Jeremy R said:
The last time I read up on this, PETA wanted KFC to provide "mental stimulation" to their chickens while they waited to be made into my chicken sandwich.
I love animals, but I hope PETA one day nukes theirselves in a protest.

And Pamela Anderson should not be used as a "spokesperson" for anything. If she wants to speak out on animal abuse, she should start with her own beaver. That thing has seen more hits than Google.
Gold Jerry, this $hit is pure GOLD!! :D

J

JRB

Who cares why DRB did it??? Jeremy R put up one of the funniest lines in RM history. It doesn't matter why it happened. Just be proud that it did.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
Jeremy R said:
didnt someone say something like that during the roast of pamela anderson?

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
gnurider1080 said:
didnt someone say something like that during the roast of pamela anderson?
Ha, they may have.
I only watched part of it.
They were killing her though.
I would not be surprised if one of those dudes used the beaver/animal thing.
It was sitting out there like a tee ball.:oink:

I love boobs and chicken.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
Jeremy R said:
Ha, they may have.
I only watched part of it.
They were killing her though.
I would not be surprised if one of those dudes used the beaver/animal thing.
It was sitting out there like a tee ball.:oink:

I love boobs and chicken.
This summer, at Sugar, we are riding that horrible chairlift together just so I can hear the jokes. You are the funniest person on here.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
Sherpa said:
This summer, at Sugar, we are riding that horrible chairlift together just so I can hear the jokes. You are the funniest person on here.
Sugar's lift is so slow, I can tell you ALL of my jokes, and then read aloud to you War and Peace.
By that time, we will only be 10 minutes from the top.:thumb:

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
Jeremy R said:
Sugar's lift is so slow, I can tell you ALL of my jokes, and then read aloud to you War and Peace.
By that time, we will only be 10 minutes from the top.:thumb:
Oh I know, it's oh so comfortable too. :dead: I think you might be able to fit in the Iliad and the Odyssey if you read fast. Great lift.