two1

Monkey
Dec 15, 2004
endub
Anybody been there?
Is it anygood?
Anybody going?
How long does it take to get there?
Do you eat your chunky soup w/ spoon or fork?

mtnluvn

Monkey
May 14, 2005
Squamish/Whistler
I've never been there in the summer, but the snowboarding in the winter is decent - I know it's different when there's no snow, but I think it would stand to reason that if the winter runs are ok then the summer terrain would be alright too. Then again, I tend to stick to the XC trails so it's likely that I don't really have a clue when it comes to hill riding. It's not the most challenging hill in the area, in terms of the proportion of expert/advanced runs, but I don't know if that matters for mountain biking. I suppose it would depend on who's setting the course:) I think it's about a 7 hour drive from Vancouver if that helps those of you in WA (it's about 2 hours from where I am in Calgary and you can get to Van in 9 hours from here if the roads are good;)). It would be closer if you're not coming from the coast.

two1

Monkey
Dec 15, 2004
endub
I'm thinking the same thing. It's just that I wanna race and the Hemlock cancelation has me bummed. The race in Mission is still a ways off.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
two1 said:
I'm thinking the same thing. It's just that I wanna race and the Hemlock cancelation has me bummed. The race in Mission is still a ways off.
Whistler??? :D You could come camp with Ethan and I!