Quantcast

Panorama Resort

Raingauge

Monkey
Apr 3, 2008
Canadia
It's good for families who have people who don't ride; the pool and water slides keep the kids busy. The hill is good for a day or two after that it gets a little boring. There is some good shuttles just down the hill you can do if you're up for it.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
How are the trails at the resort? Any techy trails? Jump trails? How does it compare to Fernie or Kicking Horse?

Tdiddy

Monkey
Apr 8, 2009
Just rode pano this weekend and was very impressed with the changes they've made to the trails. Insanity DH race course has way more flow now, lots of fun, Crazy train way more flow, removed some trees and opened it up. Even added a lot of fun hits on Mercy me.

they have some steep techy stuff, Punisher, some fast flowy stuff, trails mentioned above, and even the green run rocking horse is fun because you're going silly fast on it. Fun for a couple of days for sure.

samdemo

Chimp
Aug 8, 2007
I've only done the race course and it was ok.

No dogs allowed in the rentals so as a dog owner we would likely never go back. Really sucked staying in town and driving to the mtn every day.

Floor Tom

Monkey
Sep 28, 2009
New Zealand
I rode a bunch of bike parks (as well as trial riding) around BC last summer and to be honest thought Kicking Horse was the poorest of the parks, followed by Fernie. Panorama was better than both of them but not as good as Silver star Sun Peaks or Whistler.
Crazy train was fun, Punisher was good. Jump trails pretty much aren't worth it unless you are in Whistler