Quantcast

Paradise Royale

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
If I tried to camp/ride in the Lost Coast at the end of March, what sort of weather is to be expected? Bring my rain jacket and hope for blue sky? Skip it altogether?

Thanks

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Looks to be a rainy march in NorCal this spring but the weather is always on and off around those parts. It could be 75 and beautiful or a monsoon depending on the day of the week.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
thanks... we might head over to Yosemite too. I dunno the plan. Not the best time of year to be road tripping but we'll make the best of it. Any grub food spots in SF? We're spending the better part of the week downtown in Frisco

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Any grub food spots in SF? We're spending the better part of the week downtown in Frisco
Sorry not much of a foodie but there was a thread about dining in SF a while back (lounge maybe). If you can't find it try asking in another forum and I'm sure lots of the Bay Area monkeys will chime in.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
thanks for a reply. It is pretty dead in here. I usually get along pretty well on trips but figured it couldn't hurt to ask. Take it easy