Quantcast

Paris Mountain DH ride shots

brado1

Monkey
Jan 2, 2008
G'Vegas SC
Took some photos on yesterday's ride - Some of the New Kanuga Trail here at Paris Mtn. and some of the DH course on Sulphur Springs trail
thought i'd post them up...

Great day for a ride Slideshow

brado1

Monkey
Jan 2, 2008
G'Vegas SC
More DH course Shots Here is the MAP (from the Top Parking Lot Sulphur Springs (White) down to the Orange Dashed is the DH Course

brado1

Monkey
Jan 2, 2008
G'Vegas SC
We're going to be scheduling some trail work days on the DH course, adding some berms to some of the turns.

Will Post dates as soon a we get Ranger approval for the work

workdays will be Posted on the Local SORBA site www.upstatesorba.org

DH race website (click photo)

brado1

Monkey
Jan 2, 2008
G'Vegas SC
those are some really good shots! What camera are you using?
Nikon D80

mtbman1127 said:
awesome i might have to try to head out there this weekend
Paris is Closed to bikes (Hiking Only) on Saturdays - we're trying to get the Ranger to change this policy but they're not budging at the moment :plthumbsdown:... but we will get it changed! just over 2 years ago we were not allowed to have bikes on any of the trails but one.... but we've worked with the park and management to bring about change.

hardtailpride

Monkey
Jan 24, 2007
Brado,

Give me some fair warning on the trail work days and I'll try to get some Clemson Freeride trail building support out there. Im pretty sure we are good at making berms. :biggrin:

brado1

Monkey
Jan 2, 2008
G'Vegas SC
Brado,

Give me some fair warning on the trail work days and I'll try to get some Clemson Freeride trail building support out there. Im pretty sure we are good at making berms. :biggrin:

No doubt, like Cecil said we'd definitely like you guys out there to come help out.

if you log into our SORBA website it will keep you posted on upcoming workdays and meetings (note: you don't have to be a SORBA member to log into the site) or to come out to work the trails & meetings.