Quantcast

Paris Mt. Video from this past weekend

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Guys here is a little video I made of us shuttling this past Sunday at Paris Mt. Andrew, Dave, and I only stoped in 5 places to video, so theres really not that much footage and no sound. Just wanted to show you guys that have not been there what it is like there. We only shuttled the steep DH run. The video does no justice on how step it really is. The run is about 2mins long, but lots of fun. We also did the 15 min shuttle run too, but didn't stop to video. It was a fun day.

Enjoy!!!

http://www.youtube.com/?v=Zw65xFhRN1s

Jun 11, 2004
Cool vid!

Is the riding really that sweet or did you guys just have a really good camera man....................:D

Jun 11, 2004
Salami said:
How come no video of my favorite hack? Were you wearing those shorts again? :looney:
Can you believe the #1 "camera whore" volunteered to do the filming.........

Haven't scared anyone up here yet with "the shorts." Its still too soon.............

airwalkrob

Monkey
Jul 20, 2005
Greenville EASTSIDE
What up guys ,
sorry I didn't make it up to PARIS, no vid of the jumps on the back-side trail ? When you all get chance you should check out whats in cleveland park,a whole lotta fun !

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
It would have been cool if you had made it out Rob. We would have been able to get more shuttles in if you where there. 4 persons is the magic # for shuttling. We had to drive down and drop off one car and then drive back up to ride down every time. If you were there we could have just took turns driving.

Yes, I have to say thanks to Dave for filming with my camera. I keep offering to film him to put him in the video, but he didn't want to. We did get him and the taped seat in some still shots. We also had T-Pirates camera out there too. T-Pirate said he would put them up soon.

Well, we can always ride up there again next weekend.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
there's nothing more frustrating than videoing some good downhill action, only to look at it and see flat trails.

even w.r. looks flat on video.

looks like fun regardless.

Jun 11, 2004
Salami said:
Good to hear you haven't subjected them to the shorts, yet.
The key word is YET. Once it gets a little warmer............."the shorts" will make their Carolina debut! :thumb: Now don't be HATE'IN on the shorts too much...........jealousy is not a good character trait.

Plus you just can't beat a good pair of board shorts for riding..................PERIOD

Jun 11, 2004
Salami said:
:love: Awwww.... you changed the picture.....who took that wonderful picture?? :thumb:
Yeah, I'm gonna miss your photog skills...........you need to hurry up and move your arse up here...........pronto.

Although............it appears that T-pirate has some MAD SKILLZ behind the lens!! So I'm sure our rides will be well documented. :cool:

Salami

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Waxhaw, NC
demolition dave said:
Yeah, I'm gonna miss your photog skills...........you need to hurry up and move your arse up here...........pronto.
Working on it. We are planning another house hunting trip for the middle-end of March. We have started doing some stuff around the house to get it ready to sell.

BTW Heard a rumor about a Greenvile location last week. Supposedly there is going to be a location but not this year, 2007.

Check your e-mail in about 5 minutes.